HybridZ

Semi NSFW Datsun Z Playboy Playmates Car OF The Year..Blast From The Past

slownrusty

forget the blonde, the real question is where to get yellow lights?

Unfortunately, I don't have a PB Bunny to show, but you can make any lights yellow with adhesive films from xpel.com   I just put them on the 240 I just finished.

854026973_iauRx-L.jpg

I love brunettes! She's old enough to be my grandmother probably, oh god! :puke:

pmoy_1973_volvo.jpg

Most attractive woman from the past that I have seen so far is the chick from the Mommas and the Papas and I'm not talking about Momma Cass either!

08_michelle-phillips.jpg

Mmmm Michelle Phillips when she was younger.

Edited by josh817

That is because it is A Volvo not an AMX a p1800ES to be exact

Oh, I know very well what a Volvo P1800ES is. In the Jalop article they have many more PMOYs with their cars, and one of them is an AMC muscle car.

I worked with 2 of the PMOY's in the 80s, Barbara Edwards and Donna Edmonson. Here's the video I shot of Barbara Edwards for Evening Magazine in San Francisco back when my job was fun.

and here is our crew with Donna Edmonson at the front door of the mansion.

PMOYsmall.jpg

Jalopnik article pics

500x_pmoy_1984_jaguar.jpg

500x_pmoy_1987_corvette.jpg

Not to be the downer but most State laws require that your main headlights be white in color. If you make yours yellow accept the fact that you might get pulled over. Might not get a ticket but hope to not read a post about a cop harassing you when you know you have illegal stuff on your car. I personally would not pull anyone over for that but remember some get a little excited when they get a little power.

I worked with 2 of the PMOY's in the 80s, Barbara Edwards and Donna Edmonson. Here's the video I shot of Barbara Edwards for Evening Magazine in San Francisco back when my job was fun.

Zlalomz - wowo very cool!!! I am jealous...you have some awesome Z car projects and cars over the years, I just visited your website...amazing work!