HybridZ

Whos got metal HG

fhptom

The last thread on this subject that I found was back in 2009. I am doing my stroker motor and need a 91mm x 2mm metal head gasket. Has anyone had any luck finding any lately?

Tom

Try Rebello raing, I think dave has a supply, and if not then MSA will have on I believe.

• 3 months later...

If you stalk Courtesy Nissan, every once in a while they will get Nismo HG's. I got a 90mmx.6mm one... its weird. It was about $150. For that price, my next gasket will be copper. My dad and I go to some dude who stamps them out so as long as you have a regular cheap stock gasket or an old used one, you give it to him and tell him how thick you want it. Comes out to be $125-ish. I'll see if I can get the name of the place for you.

The last thread on this subject that I found was back in 2009. I am doing my stroker motor and need a 91mm x 2mm metal head gasket. Has anyone had any luck finding any lately?

Tom

Would you consider a used MLS HG? I have (2) 1mm head gaskets collecting dust. I don't know if it's recommended by the manufacturer, but many have had success re-using MLS gaskets with a good cleaning and coppercoat. Also, the rivets holding the layers together can be removed and replaced after assembling the number of layers you need to obtain the HG thickness required.

Just a thought...