HybridZ

VIDEO of my new toy

big-phil

I had to sell my 2006 240SX because it got ZERO traction.  Nevermind the snow around here, the thing struggled with just the dang salt and sand on the roads in the Winter, and the rain was deadly.  However, you at least, have a good excuse why the wheels broke traction, RB25.  It was a solid feeling car with great steering feel and lots of bells and whistles. It needs some TLC so you can go abuse it some more. :wink:

Nice Phil..there are quite a few of these battle scarred S13/S14 cars here in Houston too built by wanna be driftoritos ..most of them have SR20DETs in them and some are cheap too like $3K for a rough car with a full running conversion, body kit, some type of coilover suspension, gauges, wheels, etc etc....nice project..what is leaking under the car coolant?

This is for sale for $16K

1000318w.jpg

Edited by slownrusty

I'm going to keep the L in the Z, My fordged motor I think will be awesome?!?!? the puddle under the car was me starting it, with out the oil line hooked to the block for the turbo. I thought I had it, but was wrong haha. I got this for $4200. I figure $800ish for pistons, $200ish for new bearings, and I think $200 for metal head gasket, and another $100-200 for lower end gaskets.....oh, and I should get a new timing belt also while i'm in there?

yessssh....and please go with NISSAN stuff when it comes to all that stock stuff thats being replaced....i have a hook up @ nissan parts if you need it...otherwise bad things could happen and that car needs some love. Not alot but enough if its the one im thinking of, where did you get it from?

Ok now after i watched the video....

1. BIGGER turbo...not a 42R...3076,3081, or 35r but nothing bigger or itll never spool

2. What brand coils...everyone makes them, get a good set if you plan on driving it

3. PLEASE for the love of everything that is holy...put some nice big wheels on that thing...its actually got a nice roll/pull on the fenders something 17 or 18x9.5 fronts and 10-11rears with lots of dish would look sexy

4. that Hydrolic ebrake will be tons of fun if you ever use it right...when you get it running take it out to mineral wells and ride along with one of the good guys out there...youll have wayyyyy too much fun

Edited by sticky280zx

• 2 weeks later...