HybridZ

Fast Five teaser trailer!

B00STDZ

I know the acting is generally cheesy, and the lines cheesier, but I have to admit I own every one. I've watched each one multiple times too.

As a qualifier I'd also like to add I own Bullit, The original gone in 60 seconds and the original Death Race 2000 I just love car movies

Edited by emeraldlion

So... I have to watch an advertisement to earn the privilege of watching an advertisement? Nice. And what's with Han? Did he Rick Roll the producers? Yes, the Grumpasaur is alive and kicking.

Whatz? Hanz dead yo, thatz just some random asian guy, dontz you know they all look the samez? :D

I am totally joking. Fast Five? They really couldn't come up with anything better? Where are the S30's? I figured since Far East Movement has S30's in 2 music videos now they would require at least 5 S30's in the new one. Will there be a 6th one? Furious 6? Because they fail at coming up with names.

Fast Five? They really couldn't come up with anything better? Where are the S30's? I figured since Far East Movement has S30's in 2 music videos now they would require at least 5 S30's in the new one. Will there be a 6th one? Furious 6? Because they fail at coming up with names.

My buddy and I have a running joke where we impersonate Don LaFontaine (the guy who did all the voice work for movie trailers RIP)

Fastest and most furioust ?

Even Faster and More Furiouser? (furious-sir)

Furiously Fastest

3rd Fast 4th Furious

Vin Diesel is "Double F"

The soup hit the nail on the head when the last one came out

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_soup/b107586_more_soups_on_gas_up_fast_furious.html

• 3 weeks later...

I think this one actually time line wise is set before tokyo drift and after the latest on that just came out.

Whats confusing is in the beginning of the latest one Dom tells han he needs to "leave town". Then han says

:huh:

"I heard theres some crazy **** going on in tokyo".

:huh:

So what I say is they better have a good reason why han didnt decide to go to tokyo.... yet. ;)

Whatz? Hanz dead yo, thatz just some random asian guy, dontz you know they all look the samez? :D

I am totally joking. Fast Five? They really couldn't come up with anything better? Where are the S30's? I figured since Far East Movement has S30's in 2 music videos now they would require at least 5 S30's in the new one. Will there be a 6th one? Furious 6? Because they fail at coming up with names.

Actually, I am quite happy that they left out the S30s. I don't see that kind of publicity being good for our Z cars.

Actually, I am quite happy that they left out the S30s. I don't see that kind of publicity being good for our Z cars.

There are already fine riced out exampled of S30's. The movie wouldn't change much, sticker price on a z is still up there. Kids that have the fast and furious fantasy cannot afford one. Otherwise they end up with a death trap.

these cars are beat to crap by kids like that all the time, and what market, there are a ton of people selling runners for under 2k (most are garbage) but people would rather buy them then realize a bodyshop/welder will charge the same 2k or more just to replace the pans/rails, which is why they get junked and eventually there wont be any/many left, i personally am waiting on that day, because it will get all the people that dont care about the car out of the "group" ive never been a purist but there arent many clean cars left much less for under 5-10k and will only go higher when there are even less. Like alot of others im sitting on more than a few cars because the market will turn and when it does ill be even happier than i am now, itll be like in the uk, etc see above thread lol

They did film an s30 for Fast Five, but I don't know how they were using it in the movie. They were originally looking for a 510, but settled on a local s30 since they couldn't find the exact 510 they wanted for the shot. I got approached by a guy working on the movie at a car show about my wagon (but they really wanted a coupe) and my silver 240 (got the impression they wanted something less radical). They were supposed to come look at my 240, but emailed the same day that they found a suitable s30.

Yesss the legacy continues... Now when it comes out we will have to see if we can spot the s30.

In fast and furious I only found aziza's... i never found the orange one.

Now they need to stick a heavily modded s30 as one of the main cars...

Yesss the legacy continues... Now when it comes out we will have to see if we can spot the s30.

In fast and furious I only found aziza's... i never found the orange one.

Now they need to stick a heavily modded s30 as one of the main cars...

In which fast and furious?The new one or old one?

these cars are beat to crap by kids like that all the time, and what market, there are a ton of people selling runners for under 2k (most are garbage) but people would rather buy them then realize a bodyshop/welder will charge the same 2k or more just to replace the pans/rails, which is why they get junked and eventually there wont be any/many left, i personally am waiting on that day, because it will get all the people that dont care about the car out of the "group" ive never been a purist but there arent many clean cars left much less for under 5-10k and will only go higher when there are even less. Like alot of others im sitting on more than a few cars because the market will turn and when it does ill be even happier than i am now, itll be like in the uk, etc see above thread lol

Dude, grammar and the shift key are your friend.

I am not exactly sure what you said but I have under 5k in my clean S30. I bought a rust free shell for 500 bucks. 5-10K. Yea, don't think so I would rather just buy an SR20 swapped 240sx at that cost.

Edited by ModernS30

In which fast and furious?The new one or old one?

Fast And furious 4 that came out in 2009 had aziza's 280z in it and supposidly an orange 280z that i never saw.

The new one coming out this year... Fast Five... nullbound has said will also include a s30.

• 1 month later...