HybridZ

LSx s30 Longtube group buy thread

Just called Blake and he'll work up the non-group-buy pricing, get back to me and I'll post here once I have the info.

What will the modest price increase be for lurkers and indecisives?

Also, what will the modest price increase be for cool people like me?:)

TIA

All-Blake has replied to all emails up to RebekahsZ today.

Keep in mind that anyone who has not paid is only holding up the rest of those who have from getting our headers. I for one think we've waited long enough and I encourage you all to make your payment asap so we can keep this rolling.

Also consider that SunnyZ cannot drive his z until he gets his headers...and his Z is our mule for the project.

Pricing info [from page 1 of this thread]:

-$825 per pair + shipping includes; oxygen sensory bungs tig welded onto collector tube, oem multi layer steel [mls] gaskets, header bolts, 3" collector [no flange or otherwise].

"Termination" options for collector:

-V-band connector $110 [includes 1/2 of v welded to collector, matching 1/2 to weld onto your exhaust and connector]

All - please read the information below and contact Blake as soon as possible to provide him the details of your order, receive a total [based on your options] and remit payment. When you contact him [phone or email] be certain to provide him both user id and your 'real name' so he can pair them together.

Once I have provided you a total remit payment via paypal [please add 3% to cover their 'fee'] to: 417motorsports@gmail.com

Alright, payment + 3% sent!

From Blake this afternoon; 6 paid and a few more on the way. Monday I'll pm those who have not either contacted Blake or paid as we have all waited / endured too long to let a few stragglers hold delay the rest of us from getting our coveted long tubes!

Guys, please make my task easy in this-I've really spent much more time than I'd like to admit on this project...