HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
Joshy7

New topstage z kit

Topstage is making some beautiful stuff for the s30 but I don't think they want to sell to NA, I have emailed them several times saying I am committed to purchasing their front aero spoiler but they haven't gotten back to me, maybe I should phone.

Looks great so long as you never try to load it on a trailer or go over a bump on the street, or jump curbing at the track, or take out a cone.

i can tell you speak from experience :)..... most wouldn't think of those things unless you have been there/done that.

Skyline-that body kit is insane!

I have a bolt-on/bolt-off airdam that I use for standing mile. I have to transport the airdam in the bed of my truck and install it when I get to the event after my car is off the trailer. Even at 3" off the pavement, it is too low, when the front lip is way in front of the front tires, to allow loading/unloading. Perhaps someday I will make a version that comes on and off quickly with dzus fasteners. But other priorities at present.

Topstage is a one man business, he basically works with clients individually to make custom one offs. The one pictured is for a time attack car so strictly racing. Freddy is just not set up to make and sell multiples.

Topstage is a one man business, he basically works with clients individually to make custom one offs. The one pictured is for a time attack car so strictly racing. Freddy is just not set up to make and sell multiples.

Ah, makes sense now, I will try to phone him.