HybridZ

Banned Users?

Zman0690

Mikelly -- keep up the good work. I know you guys take a lot of flak from those guys on "the other site" for being a dictatorship. I think there's simply too much crap on the internet these days and good information is hard to come by. I applaud you guys for sticking to your principles and keeping at least this little corner of the internet in order.

I didnt have a problem with Mike, but he did seem to have a volatile side. He got excited quickly and it sounds like he burned some bridges. Sometimes you gotta learn the hard way.

- Greg -

I have no idea who you're talking about nor what he/she did to get banned. I will say this. The admins on HZ own this house and they are giving us privileges to visit here. If you don't want to get banned NEVER back-talk one. Think about it. If someone you don't even know came to your house and argued with you... wouldn't you kick them out? I'm defending no one here. It's just the way things work.

That said... I've made my share of mistakes. And I'm still here.

Ok Ill bite, Mike your name says banned but your still posting...doesn't anyone but me see that or am I missing something....WTH??:weird:

Oh dang..ok. I didnt read the last few posts..never mind.....Im a blonde..

Ok Ill bite, Mike your name says banned but your still posting...doesn't anyone but me see that or am I missing something....WTH??:weird:

Oh dang..ok. I didnt read the last few posts..never mind.....Im a blonde..

It's ok we forgive you! :lmao:

Guy

Oh and Corzette, you need to send me those videos again so I can rehost them for you! Those links are dead(lost the videos on my site)

Haha, I read the rules when I very first registered. When this thread came up and someone was emphasizing reading the rules I thoght ok, and looked for them for all of maybe 2 minutes and gave up. I was about to ask where they were and I happened to notice the announcement. It's funny how you overlook stuff that you see all the time.

I see how it can seem rough at times, but I'm comfortable w/ how things are managed here. It's like anything else, if you don't manage it, it will get out of hand, so I'm glad all the Admins are keeping this house clean.

I'm glad I don't have to read flaming posts against my dumb questions, and boring commentary posts, all I have to deal w/ is my name being the last post in the thread ......

Oh, and the crickets

Ive never read the rules, i dont know them either. The only thing you need to use here on HybridZ is common sense.

Amen brother. It's kinda like the SOP at work. There are tons of rules and guidlines on how to do your job in that book but if you live by the common sense rules then usually you will be ok.

I'm glad I don't have to read flaming posts against my dumb questions, and boring commentary posts, all I have to deal w/ is my name being the last post in the thread ......

Lol, BillZ260, I have been thinking about changing my name to "Thread Killer" because it seems like when I post in a thread it usually dies :)

Uhhh we will see what happens here....See yall at SEZ 8!

Amen brother. It's kinda like the SOP at work. There are tons of rules and guidlines on how to do your job in that book but if you live by the common sense rules then usually you will be ok.

Lol, BillZ260, I have been thinking about changing my name to "Thread Killer" because it seems like when I post in a thread it usually dies :)

Uhhh we will see what happens here....See yall at SEZ 8!

Dude, just post pics of that absolutlely gorgeous sweetie of yours at the end of each post and you will never have to worry about being the last post in a thread! LOL

Dude, just post pics of that absolutlely gorgeous sweetie of yours at the end of each post and you will never have to worry about being the last post in a thread! LOL

LOL Pete you know I almost put that in my last post. It was going to be something like "I kill every thread I post in except the pics of wives and girlfriends thread."

Too funny ;)

• 6 months later...

I subsribe to other forums, but don't post and don't stay long. This site has class and brains behind it. I swear like a drunken sailor, it is nice to see that every other word is not profane, is truly professional. Too many numnuts (oops) have nothing to say but "F" this and "F" that. Save the swears til you meet in person. F*%$ an A!