HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

attachment.php?attachmentid=15560&d=1248230101Hey station wagon guy how much for those wheels?

Worst pic ever, I know.

My digi cam was stolen so this is a scan of a pic thats been hanging on the garage wall for a few years.

BleachZee I think you car is F-ing Sick Man! I agree with slownrusty some fog lights in the cut outs would complete it. BTW What Suspension do you have? I Love how tucked your tires are! Your car looks lower than mine lol

Dude i love the front air dam!!!

i just got mine {same one from the looks of it} and am having it put on right now..nice S130, is it turbo?

Just curious, where did you guys get your air dam from? I have the same one, but I thought they were kinda hard to get your hands on? Also, how much did you spend on it?

Thanks,

Adam Silver

chrismiller5157, I bought the car as a roller about 15 years ago. It was a turbo '82 , the motor in it is an '80 n/a with the five speed. I also got rid of the turbo hood because i hated that drivers side vent.

S130Z, Its been 13 years sence that airdam went on and i belive it was from msa. It was a bitch to get it on straight so that the bumper would tuck nicly into the pockets.

Just curious, where did you guys get your air dam from? I have the same one, but I thought they were kinda hard to get your hands on? Also, how much did you spend on it?

Thanks,

Adam Silver

I got my air dam from MSA "The Z Store.com" i spend $180.00 on the front air dam, an $220.00 on my rear skirt {style 2}. shipping was like 60.00 together.

P.S. i kind wish i didn't change the rear bumper but it got ride of a lot of wieght by doing so. it looks good but i kinda like the stock rear skirt to start with personal pref in the end.

chrismiller5157, I bought the car as a roller about 15 years ago. It was a turbo '82 , the motor in it is an '80 n/a with the five speed. I also got rid of the turbo hood because i hated that drivers side vent.

S130Z, Its been 13 years sence that airdam went on and i belive it was from msa. It was a bitch to get it on straight so that the bumper would tuck nicly into the pockets.

i should have read more :weird:.

thanks.

Thanks,

Adam Silver

There are hard to get, i was luck yo buy my car with it already. But for the life of me i could not find who makes it. After doing hours of reading i found out that MSA used to make them.

ok.

im going to say this, i like ur 280zx, but i dont like that "stuff" in the front. :nono:

intercooler would have looked a lot better to me.

BUT BUT it looks nice for what it is at least its getting fixed up, an not rusting away.

What "stuff" are you talking about, and on who's car? LOL

dude i have never seen those seats in a 280zx ever......i have the stock high backs in mine but they look diffrent, ill take a pic tommarow an post it......i like them, they kinda look like the seats that came in the mid 90's honda pralude's. {trash}

Here have a look, as far as i know there stock turbo seats.

DSCF1221.jpg

I love the air dam. I wanted to see what it would look like with some of the gap filled up. Hopefully I posted it right.

LOL you have to consider that the bumper goes over the airdam in the stock location though.

I got my air dam from MSA "The Z Store.com" i spend $180.00 on the front air dam, an $220.00 on my rear skirt {style 2}. shipping was like 60.00 together.

P.S. i kind wish i didn't change the rear bumper but it got ride of a lot of wieght by doing so. it looks good but i kinda like the stock rear skirt to start with personal pref in the end.

Thats good to know that the shipping is that low from MSA.

Its time for a new one thanks to a very tall speed bump.

I was thinking this one,

large501444.jpg

Any thoughts And im going to call them and see if i can get it with no turn signal holes.

i was talking about the crome rods in the front air dam of the 280zx the dark blue colored one that judas light posted a pic of. :lol:

i dont like the crome rod's. never have. but its deffrent an its not rusting away.

Thats my S130, and its not dark blue its purple when you get it out in the sun the pic just doesnt do it justice. judas light photoshopped those in.

But while we are chopping up pics. Give me some thoughts on this taillight configuration.attachment.php?attachmentid=15610&d=1248339546

replyling back to starfishdata.

im not into moding the body of the S130...ill stay with the turbo tail lights.....that being said i dont like the tail light idea seems like to much work or some skyline nockoff.......BUT thats just me, i think if its done it will be nice to see somthing diffrent an would get mad prop's from a lot of people i sure.:icon42:

Hey Chris, that was my first thoughts on a taillight panel a while back. Its the only one I have thats on the computer. My new sketch is on paper and it includes 2 6" round frenched lights for Tail/running lights and has the Amber LED strips in the bumper and also the plate frenched into the bumper with white LEDs in the plate bolts for reverse lights to keep it all legal

Oh and I found a site that takes the pain out of frenching the lights

http://www.hotrodscustomstuff.com/PS-Taillights.html

dude starfishdata, those tail lights look like they want be hard to put on after all, with the cut out's an what not.....will look pretty nice probly:icon42:.

i like the color a lot also, an what you did with the stock bumpers looks great..are you changing the interior to black? it looks to be tan an brown...