HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

I saw this poor car sitting in the back of a smog repair shop with a cracked head and bought it for $600 replaced the motor off ebay for $250. Had the dash reupholstered for $200. and paid the back taxes of $371. just blew out the rear brake caliper $100, It doesn't stop very well with only the front brakes. They get expensive quick. I can't wait to blow up this engine so I can look into other power plant options. I have always wanted one and I love how they handle. I will post some pictures later.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you gotten any pics yet? Its always nice to see another Fellow Z members Ride! :2thumbs:

I saw this poor car sitting in the back of a smog repair shop with a cracked head and bought it for $600 replaced the motor off ebay for $250. Had the dash reupholstered for $200. and paid the back taxes of $371. just blew out the rear brake caliper $100, It doesn't stop very well with only the front brakes. They get expensive quick. I can't wait to blow up this engine so I can look into other power plant options. I have always wanted one and I love how they handle. I will post some pictures later.

I think I posted a couple of shots of this a year or two ago when I first bought her, but thought I would throw out a couple more now that she has been repainted.

082.jpg

101.jpg

Try to ignore the huge piles of dirt. Next week they should be shaped into the pad for my new garage.

077.jpg

Again with the dirt.

069.jpg

I have the exact same car. What paint manufacture was it, do you have the numbers for the paint too?? How close of a exact match was it? I am currently in the process of swapping the automatic with my other z's 5 speed. Expect to have that done this month.