HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

did you have to cut the bumpers for them to sit that far back?

oh and does the hood still open?

btw beautiful cars, its cool to finally get to see who owns that yellow euro Z on youtube, didnt know you were here a hbz the hole time

Well no they are the stock euro bumpers .. they are half the weight and sit closer to the car :)

I tried to get some euro bumpers about 3-4 years ago. The shipping costs far outweigh the cost of the bumpers.

Yes it is a gross weight factor (oversized freight) .. anyhow they are the same as the JDM bumpers i dont think they have the schok absorbers either

p_haro_01.jpg

hence no overriders !!

So maybe apo shipping could be done

reminds me of mine when i started ( the zxr and the white 'turd') i see great potential :)

so what are your plans ?

Well my first plan is to get her running.

It's an overall learning experience for me. I happen to not be the handiest guy around cars. I wanted to drive a bad ass car and learn about what exactly I was in and how it worked.

I want to get it running and during that, I'm also going to be slowly redoing the interior.

I'm excited and this forum has been the most helpful thing of all so far! :mrgreen:

this might work havn't done a video before on here just got my 79 zx back from the exhaust shop and fired it up for the first time today its a 383 aloy heads turbo 200r4 into a r200 3.9 ratio can't wait to run it in a bit then hit the strip

Hello HybridZ. Here is my 82 zxt. It is daily driver w/ 150,000 original miles. It is stock for the most part. I Just painted wheels, took off all the emblems and moldings. Im in the process of trying to do the prep work for paint. Hard work for sure! I want to add a body kit and paint it the orignal silver again.

The first 3 pics are what it looks like now.

The last 3 pics are what it used to look like b4 I took it to college..:mad: only had 90,000 original miles then... its been in the family since 82.

Thanks for looking!

CIMG0882_thumb.jpg

CIMG0883_thumb.jpg

Z right_thumb.jpg

z-carside1_thumb.JPG

z-carfront_thumb.JPG

z-2_thumb.JPG

Hello HybridZ. Here is my 82 zxt. It is daily driver w/ 150,000 original miles. It is stock for the most part. I Just painted wheels, took off all the emblems and moldings. Im in the process of trying to do the prep work for paint. Hard work for sure! I want to add a body kit and paint it the orignal silver again.

The first 3 pics are what it looks like now.

The last 3 pics are what it used to look like b4 I took it to college..:mad: only had 90,000 original miles then... its been in the family since 82.

Thanks for looking!

just a shot out, bad ass 280zx.....note, dont put a full body kit on it......they look funny....i put a full body kit on one of mine an....let's just say i took it off an am still kicking my self in the head for wasting the money on that..but HEY! maby you can pull it of best of luck an keep it up! {nice wheels an good job}

Nice color on your Z man! Thanks for the compliment.! Ive been thinking that all I want on it is just the front air dam from MSA... something about the full kit takes away from the original body lines. I would like to do something interesting with the rear bumper though.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I posted a couple of shots of this a year or two ago when I first bought her, but thought I would throw out a couple more now that she has been repainted.

082.jpg

101.jpg

Try to ignore the huge piles of dirt. Next week they should be shaped into the pad for my new garage.

077.jpg

Again with the dirt.

069.jpg