HybridZ

Help locating parts

bimic92

Hey, I will admit that I didn't put a TON of research into this, but I'm hoping you guys can help me out.

I looking for a place where I can purchase all the metal trim and weather stripping for a 260z (doors, etc)

Also, I have no idea what it's called, but I am looking for the piece of trim that runs along the sides of the car across the door handle. I've included an image below for reference

orangez2.jpg

Any links or help would be appreciated. Thanks everyone

Thanks, yeah I'm aware I'll probably get flamed for this one, but I'm mainly looking for the side door trim piece and figured might as well ask about the others while I was at it. I'll definitely give blackdragonauto.com a look and do some more searching. Keep it coming though. Thanks again

Blackdragon has the rubber trim, but I don't know where to get the actual metal portion of that trim. Junkyards maybe. The thing is those were sometimes pop riveted in place so you'd need to drill it out and then use your own way to install it on your car.

Most weather stripping can be bought from Blackdragon as well.

More than half of the guys with Z's pull those off. Mine didn't have any when I got it, My son took his off about 2 seconds after he got his 280 home... Mostly they're probably in the scrap bin - maybe someone kept a set.

I threw mine away about 6 months ago haha. It's pretty easy to remove them, just drill the head of the pop rivet off and use a screw driver. Get to know some Z people near you, see who's buying Z's and I'm sure they'd be glad to just give em to you. I personally despise the looks of the door gaurds, but that's just me haha.