HybridZ

Where to get Gnose lip add ons. Pic attached.

ZT-R

I can get it but it already cost the ballpark of 300+ for shipping alone. You posted 2 different air dam. Did you want the airdam to fit for the work over fender or stock flares?

Probably the ones thats go with the zg style flares more so than the big imsa flares.

There's many available from Japan. I got my Type 'A' spoiler landed from Japan for around $350 Aus IIRC.

I have a track car that is still road registered and is driven on the road from time to time, the problem for me is height. The Gnose sticks out much further than stock, so you have lower clearance further from the front wheels which creates an ever decreasing gap when going up driveways or inclines. The spoilers look awesome as long as your car sits at a lowish height. 

The Type 'A' spoiler when fitted doesn't hang any lower than the very bottom of the Gnose, but it is another 150-200mm further foward than the lowest point, so the gap goes down again. I actually had to raise my font ride height from 100mm to 140mm just to get enough cleance for the Gnose on road without the spoiler fitted. I don't use the Type 'A' spoiler on the road for this very reason, but most Australian roads are crap.

Type A pictured below. I believe brian at ZCCJDM has something similar to the type B style. 

post-12875-0-80682100-1363944188_thumb.jpg

I thought that's how your suppose to drive a real RHD is with the wipers up. You wouldn't know since you don't have one, that's why it's retarded looking in your opinion.

Brian has the lip you want, order it from him and call it a night with this thread.

Wipers up: ersatz strakes to improve airflow at high speeds...

I was going to reconstruct my spoiler out of conveyor rubber and rod... But now they have those ultrasonic parking aids...could easily put one up front as out back.

Though steep driveways would still be a pain...