HybridZ

Eye candy, enjoy

PLATA

Nice car but no way in hell id pay 24k for that

What will be the cost today to have a professional paint job, a complete modern A/C system, a rebuilt L28 engine,a rebuilt set of SU's, a healthy five speed tranny , a nice interior (to bad that it has a dash cap and not a replacement) ,a clean set of bumpers,a nice rust free Z, plus all the goodies seen in the Ebay post/pics. I will guess a figure close to that :icon11:  

Edited by PLATA

What will be the cost today to have a professional paint job, a complete modern A/C system, a rebuilt L28 engine,a rebuilt set of SU's, a healthy five speed tranny , a nice interior (to bad that it has a dash cap and not a replacement) ,a clean set of bumpers,a nice rust free Z, plus all the goodies seen in the Ebay post/pics. I will guess a figure close to that :icon11:

Be that as it may I'd never pay 24k for it. I bough my car to chop it up not to restore it..

^^^^ to chop a Z is a CRIME ,,,,,but that is the spectrum of the Z hobby , room for rat rods Z's, room for semi period mods Z's, room for converted Z's, room for pristine restore Z's, room for semi restore Z's and everything to all taste in Z world  :icon12:

That silver 71 240z was advertised on craigslist los angeles a couple of weeks ago for 14k.Spending that much w/o a nos dash replacement?

If that is the case , then the flipper got a bargain, at that price if nothing was done to the car there is money left on it  :icon12:

But did he give credit where credit was due...or did the buyer of the flipped car even care?

Muahahahaha!

NO buyer yet 5/27 9:30 pm or so eastern time on this to be flipped Z . So that ? is a ?. As far as credit due , most likely the dealer paid cash or with certified funds to the party that sold it  :icon56: