HybridZ

Donation Drive -- Please support HybridZ!

jhm

Hey all-

We still have a robust and active membership here at HybridZ; but unfortunately, donations have really dropped off the last 4-5 years.  We do derive some level of revenue from ads; but that typically falls well short of actual operating costs for the website  (web hosting fees, software license fees, etc, etc.)  Was chatting with @SuperDan recently, and he estimated that our annual expenses exceed advertisement income by $1300-1600 every year!

Soooo, we are asking that folks consider making a donation to keep the forum up and running.  We've had some issues with the "Donation" function recently, but it should be resolved now and working correctly.  Anyone wishing to make a Donation and running into any issues whatsoever, please don't hesitate to post here (or PM me directly) and I will ensure your issue gets resolved.  For your ease of reference, here's the link to the "Donation" button:  https://forums.hybridz.org/clients/donations/

I will probably post this announcement in a couple of different locations on the Forum to ensure maximum visibility.  Thanks for your time, and Happy Motoring.

Vr

John

6 hours ago, jhm said:

Hey all-

We still have a robust and active membership here at HybridZ; but unfortunately, donations have really dropped off the last 4-5 years.  We do derive some level of revenue from ads; but that typically falls well short of actual operating costs for the website  (web hosting fees, software license fees, etc, etc.)  Was chatting with @SuperDan recently, and he estimated that our annual expenses exceed advertisement income by $1300-1600 every year!

Soooo, we are asking that folks consider making a donation to keep the forum up and running.  We've had some issues with the "Donation" function recently, but it should be resolved now and working correctly.  Anyone wishing to make a Donation and running into any issues whatsoever, please don't hesitate to post here (or PM me directly) and I will ensure your issue gets resolved.  For your ease of reference, here's the link to the "Donation" button:  https://forums.hybridz.org/clients/donations/

I will probably post this announcement in a couple of different locations on the Forum to ensure maximum visibility.  Thanks for your time, and Happy Motoring.

Vr

John

Any chance we could do another run of merch? I know that was really successful last time and I think provided a couple years' worth of costs. 

22 minutes ago, DuffyMahoney said:

I belong to Classicbroncos.com and to be able to post pictures, you have to pay a small fee.  It's not a lot, maybe 5 or 10$ a year.  Food for thought.  I will donate now.

Yes, similar here....in order to post in the Classified Ads, one must be a Donating Member. 

Thank you for your donation, and to the others that have donated!

• 1 month later...