HybridZ

What's Shelby think he's doing?

auxilary

Guest 240hybrid

Looks to me that he redesigned the A/C Cobra with a modern look. Kind of like the new Thunderbird made love with the ole' Cobra and had modern day offspring :o . Chrysler is making it correct? I think it looks pretty slick, subtle hard lines with smooth curves. I like the way the wheel wells buldge out from the rest of the car like the original cobras also. I like to see a car in person before I make too bold of a statement. Cool to see that old man still plugging away at making performance cars, keep it up Shelby. Oh by the way, his chili mix/powder sucks :-D ...stick to cars.

Chase

Guest 240hybrid

Seeing more pics of it, and from different angles, I'm not enjoying it as much. The rear end and front go straight down too much. I'd still be interested in seeing it in person. Motor is pleasing to the eyes though.

Chase

The Learning Channel (TLC) just played an hour long show on it. It's NOT built by Carroll Shelby, but it does have his approval. It is a working concept car. The show will probably be on again in 2 hours. Pretty interesting the way EVERY piece of the car is hand made (so to speak) one-of's...

And at 81 years of age, give the old fart a break.

I like it. It's a serious sports car without any frills that the yuppy terds are looking for in thier ferrari's now adays. Give me a light powerful no frills car any day. I think this car would make a lot of the hi po cars nervous.