HybridZ

The Official Hybridz Video

Drax240z

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys have u ever seen the Turbo Dreams videos? thats what we have to make ours like. one main song.

isnt Dan maken a video/download section on the new upgraded site? lets just host them there.

mike

majik16106, with all due respect don't hijack my thread. If you are going to do a video and sell it fine, no problem. Mine will be a free download... and will be done sooner rather than later.

If you have a ton of video then there are 2 options. 1) try to break it up into managable sizes (25mb?) and host it, send me the link and I will download. (as a few people have done allready) or 2) edit the crap out of it and just include good stuff. I don't need shaky shots that make you want to puke, 10 minutes of the car just sitting there, etc. ;)

Keep the suggestions coming! I am going to try to make the whole video less than 5 minutes and a manageable size to download. I don't have a camera (which is really unfortuante for this) but I trust I will get enough footage eventually to make a decent vid.

As for music... I've got a couple of ideas but am open to suggestions. I want something that fits with a high powered car, something that hasn't been done 100 times allready, (ie: metallica-fuel, anything linkin park, jesus built my hotrod, etc) and something that kicks ass so people will get into it. :)

Majik, if you are interested I can mail you a CD of all the video I accumulate to help you out on your vid.

drax, i apologize, my intention is not to downplay your idea or hijack your thread, i like your idea, i was simply trying to group the interest together, im simply offering a longer version of the same thing you are, since i know there could be WAY more than enough footage for one song, I would love to get your footage when your done, i was simply offering something a LA Supras Invade Las Vegas but for Z guys, lots of other cars as well.

I had originally planned on posting my video, the main music video off the Cd, but Local interest and more and more friends and whatever who wanted to participate spurred me to lengthen it, and seeing the post I just Figured, "hey, these are the guys with the car like mine, i should try to fill it with hybridz, and since they are all talking to him about a video, maybe they could send me all thier footage as well"... thats all, my

apology,.

FYI: my main video is a 5 song short film, all Linkin Park songs, just thought it was funny since you mentioned them.

Here is my video

http://home.comcast.net/~240drifter/steve2.wmv

its kinda dark but you can still see everything. first race is second gen. talon awd (16g turbo' date=' All the bolt ons except front mount i/c) vs. stock evo8. second and third run is me vs. same talon (from 15mph). in first run i think he missed second and in second run he cluchted it to 6k and right there got about car and half on me so i had to catch up. you can just hear my external wastgate screaming :twisted: . my setup at that time was stock t-3 10psi no i/c and air/fuel was about 9-5, 10-0 so i was puking gas all over the place (hey meskitos sp sure did like it lol).

Ivan[/quote']

Are you serious?? You pulled that hard on a 16g talon with a stock L28et with a little more boost? :shock: Holy crap man. I'm a big fan of DSM's, and I didn't know our Z's could be that freaking fast with as little mods as you had in that race. I guess I'm putting the turbo swap priority up a few levels! Thanks for sharing that vid

Phyte

there is only one band that can go with a hybridz vid, and thats Rage against the machine! .....for the first video...then maybe some My life with the thrill kill kult for the second. some really old ministry (from the mind is a terrible thing to taste") would be cool as well.

Drax, can your email handle 10.8 megs? I have a 1 minute in car video of an autoX some time ago, it sounds so bad ass, and i start the run perfect with a RATM song that was in the CD player, would be cool to start with that than fade into the rest of the song and other vids, or maybe not!

:)

there is only one band that can go with a hybridz vid' date=' and thats Rage against the machine! .....for the first video...then maybe some My life with the thrill kill kult for the second. some really old ministry (from the mind is a terrible thing to taste") would be cool as well.

Drax, can your email handle 10.8 megs? I have a 1 minute in car video of an autoX some time ago, it sounds so bad ass, and i start the run perfect with a RATM song that was in the CD player, would be cool to start with that than fade into the rest of the song and other vids, or maybe not!

:)[/quote']

I can handle a 10.8mb email. If you would send it to jmartin@sitesfor.com

I'd like to see it.

Phyte

DRAX.. I have a FTP server set up with TONS of Z vids.. I have all of the hybridZ events on there plus some of IVAN TOASTING a Mark3 supra turbo. I can PM you the link. You are free to download them all if you want and make a vid out of them I was planning on doing it but DARN THE TIME is just not there. Would this help you out???

Does anyone know anyone that has a copy of the hybridZ video I made a couple years ago? It had stony's Z, darius (of course) and scottyGNZ's car, plus a couple more. It was done to the song Dirty Minds by Jeff Beck. That was a rocking video, but i lost it when I formatted my machine. If anyone has it, I would be endlessly grateful if you could send it to me, it was about 6 MB or so if I recall correctly.

I was working on a part2, got it about halfway done, but work and school got in the way. It was done to Dragula by Rob Zombie.... and had parts of his actual music video edited in. Anyhowz... Thanks, if you got it.

Bill

I'd be willing to contibute some thrilling video clips of my VR on jackstands! :D

It features me sitting on a milk crate behind the non-existant dash making motor noises. The background music is Golden Earring's Radar Love...

"I've been driving all night, my hands wet on the wheel..."