HybridZ

scorpion gtz car

scorpionzcars

• 2 weeks later...

many thanks to all of you for your compliments,the cusomer put the ferrari decals on the car ,scorpionzcars has its own decals that many have stated looks better than the ferrari ones ,i even have billet scorpion badges for inside the front grill, and billet front nose emblems, i do not build ferrari kitcars i custom build scorpion GTZs

my personal GTZ is being built now ,it has in it a 450 + hp 350 chevy,t-5 trans,8 3/4 narrowed mopar posi rearend ,100% custom built end to end frame and full rollcage,4 1/2 inch front nose extention,corvette rotors and calipers,custom billet hubs ,i will try to post some photos soon to get feedback from all of you till then take care all

ps don't forget " STOP" means " Spin Tires On Pavement " so smoke those tires till they can't see you leave

wow i like that car alot! and its hard for me to ever like those type of kit's for our Z's... but wow!

only thing i would change is the wheels, but they still look good.

man that black color makes the car! awesome work!!

mike

I think Tom Edwards http://www.scorpionzcars.com/ did an awesome job on that car and I love it in black! :D

Of course the wheels are replicas of what is on the real Ferrari 250 GTO. They are real knock-off, 72 spoke stainless wire wheels made by Dayton wire wheel. I've got the same ones on my car and you install them with a lead hammer. They are a real pain to clean though.

236622_1_full.jpg

• 3 months later...

Beeeeeeeeeautiful car for sure.....but it still looks like a 250GTO Ferrari. What I mean is, that there alot of people who would certainly recognize it as a Ferrari 250GTO but as a Scorpion.....not likely! I still love the car though!

I bought my Z thinking that I would be installing a 250 GTO body onto it (as some of you may know, there are many companies producing these kits). After much research and deliberation, I decided not to do it on this Z...but I still may at some point in the future.

This one looks very good:2thumbs:

Love the look altogether. The paint and body 'man' that did that Black one does some awesome work (for it to show the curves that 'cleanly')!! Really nice.

When I first jumped back into early Z cars, after a long hiatus, I decided first, to do a V8 hybrid, then contemplated the custom body kits (VR, Scorpion,...). But, my fears of mating fiberglass to metal just made me give that part of 'the dream' up. Doing the LS1/T56 will have to be 'enough'; but, I'll always admire one of those kits that are put together exceptionally well like the ones in this thread.