HybridZ

Let's see your RB Z...

DETurbine

So whats the rest of the car look like? looks outstanding do far.

rci fuel cell

sparco seats

bolt in rollbar

some 14" wheels

Im still hunting my driveline vibes. Narrowed it down to the diff and rear halfshafts. Oh well, need to upgrade to LSD.

This is my Daily now so try to work on it as much as I can.

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

yeah makes the commute to work so much more fun. I always take the "long" way home now.

Im alsways looking for excuses to drive the car.

I love it - minus the exhaust fumes. Im going to try a longer tip first.

I just finsihed installing a deck this weekend with full ipod control.

Much nicer to drive.

yeah makes the commute to work so much more fun. I always take the "long" way home now.

Im alsways looking for excuses to drive the car.

I love it - minus the exhaust fumes. Im going to try a longer tip first.

I just finsihed installing a deck this weekend with full ipod control.

Much nicer to drive.

But before you go and buy a new, longer exhaust tip... It probably won't reduce the fumes, at all.

My Z has the Twice Pipes system from MSA which has two chrome tips that are waaay too long (think they're at least half a foot... ugh...). Doesn't keep me from sucking fumes, at all. Also have the BRE spoiler, doesn't help. But what would probably help, and I just haven't gotten around to it yet, are some new tail light gaskets and rear hatch weatherstrip.

I'd try that route first, unless both of yours are brand new and already make an airtight seal.

Wow, some really nice RBZ's in this thread! Here is some pics of mine to throw in the mix. Sorry if I am a pic whore....

I noticed I don't have any good interior shots showing the Skyline gauges in the Z pods and none of my relocated Defi's... will have to work on that.

Disregard the nasty dent in the rear.... these were taking on 2/2 on the way back from Cars & Coffee in Irvine, CA

Chris1.jpg

Chris2.jpg

Chris3.jpg

C%26C2208%20027small.jpg

IMG_3816small.jpg

IMG_3819small.jpg

cnc020208+066.JPG

Older but neat shot I think...

IMG_3807small.jpg

K, I am done I swear!

What wheels are those?

While I'm waiting to get my wiring completed on Zedzilla, I couldnt help myself and bought a 1994 R32 GTR Skyline. It is in perfect nick and quick at 400hp at the wheels. Got it Wed and took it racing yesterday in the wet which was fun but crazy slippery - need a new set of tyres urgently!!! See attached photos

GTR front_thumb.JPG

GTR LHS_thumb.JPG

GTR side_thumb.JPG

GTR 2_thumb.JPG

GTR 3_thumb.JPG

GTR 4_thumb.JPG

Here's a bit of Australia for you - we had lots of rain and surface hazards at the circuit yesterday, where I took the GTR for the first time (and my wife in her blue TT Quattro), but how often do you guys get a kangaroo in the pit lane and then hopping out onto the track. The next guy round on the circuit got a shock when the roo jumped out!!

Collie 1_thumb.JPG

Collie 2_thumb.JPG

Kangaroo on the Collie circuit_thumb.JPG