HybridZ

Let's see your RB Z...

DETurbine

lol, i almost bought that shell! crazy small ass world.

That's funny!! The shell does need a little work though. Whoever did the floor and the roll cage was using a "fisher price" welder. I'm going to redo them both.

Beautiful car!

Thanks, I love the color of yours. What engine mods do you have?? I see you had the windows up in all the pics, does your a/c work??

Thanks, I love the color of yours. What engine mods do you have?? I see you had the windows up in all the pics, does your a/c work??

Engine is stock, just running a full fuel system (-10 lines, A1000, RC 1000cc injectors, fuel cell, blah blah blah), boost is set to about 18-20psi, custom ChinaBay FMIC setup w/ 3" pipes and custom 3.5" exhaust and I have the AEM EMS using a MAP configuration with a 5 minute industrial park tuning session based on the AEM base maps.

The car has no AC, It just happened to be cool out that morning the pictures were taken, heck I just recently hooked the heater back up :)

synthtk you car is sick...any links to pics of the exterior of your car?

your car is the main car im basing my clean swap off of and i hope i can do as good of a job as you did...i just need one of those SST oil pans instead of the RB20 pan that i do not want to use

synthtk you car is sick...any links to pics of the exterior of your car?

your car is the main car im basing my clean swap off of and i hope i can do as good of a job as you did...i just need one of those SST oil pans instead of the RB20 pan that i do not want to use

I will have to see if I can find any other pics, most of the good ones are posted. I need to get the car cleaned up and have my friend take some new shots with the new rims and brakes, I have a good amount of the car before the RB and then some after the RB but without the new rims, flares and brakes.

Thanks for the compliments!

• 7 months later...

Here's some links to mine with the latest changes:

On the dyno at medium boost:

First test runs at the strip with the new setup:

so we turned the boost down to 21psi and had another go:

This is how she used to go at 30 psi in full street trim:

Hopefully we can get some grip and get the boost wound back up again :-)

Rob

The 8.90 was with low rpm and basicly no boost on the trans brake, roll gently off the line then feed it on slowly with peek boost of just 21psi, no NOS at all and wheelspinning bad over the finish line (had 9300rpm in top just after 1/2 track and had to pedal it plenty), lol.

Should be good when we can give it to it the whole way.

Track is closed here. wont be able to run again till i get to UTAH and at an elevation of 4500 ft above see level i don't think i will see the same performance i had in Alaska but we will see.

start it up every week or so to keep it lubed up. Oh yea i still have some body work to do :cuss: