HybridZ

Let's see your RB Z...

DETurbine

It's a pretty common front chin spoiler... It's made by Xenon Polyurethane...

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/7AD1/50-1411

Ahh there it is!

Sorry to hijack, but speaking of which, do you guys know how thick those come? I had one just like it, appeared to be fiberglass, but it looked like two layers. Like a thin plastic mold with fiberglass slathered on top or something. It broke pretty easily too...

Sorry to hijack, but speaking of which, do you guys know how thick those come? I had one just like it, appeared to be fiberglass, but it looked like two layers. Like a thin plastic mold with fiberglass slathered on top or something. It broke pretty easily too...

The urethane airdams are nothing like the fiberglass ones. Its like rubber, it bends a bit, but its not too "floppy". Durable stuff, I've twisted mine a few times with no ill effects. A lot of people seem to leave them unpainted black, but they're not too hard to paint if you do it right (more prep work).

These things are probably between 1/4 and 3/8 inch thickness, I bought mine from Black Dragon auto.

The urethane airdams are nothing like the fiberglass ones. Its like rubber, it bends a bit, but its not too "floppy". Durable stuff, I've twisted mine a few times with no ill effects. A lot of people seem to leave them unpainted black, but they're not too hard to paint if you do it right (more prep work).

These things are probably between 1/4 and 3/8 inch thickness, I bought mine from Black Dragon auto.

Awesome thanks for the info.

It's a pretty common front chin spoiler... It's made by Xenon Polyurethane...

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/7AD1/50-1411

Ahh there it is!

I am pretty happy with these... I don't know how many times I've scraped the bumper, and there is not a crack. As far as the "floppyness" there is some, but I don't mind it.

• 2 weeks later...