HybridZ

post count???

Synlubes

Could you please explain what those little grey boxes that turn green later are all about?
I think the boxes you are referring to, indicate a users level of reputation:twisted: . Most people have no reputation (grey box), while some post whores have a reputation that will make them "become famous soon enough".

Move your cursor on the box to see the verbiage:icon52:.

• Like 1

Guest iskone
HA!

I only lost around 60 that's only what 12%' date=' But then I'm not a Whore like some people :)[/quote']

But now that I think about it even my "relavant" posts are BS

For me, my most memorable posts, and participation in the most interesting discussions, were on politics, culture, current events - and NOT on Z's.

There are about a half dozen guys on this site who help me get parts, who educate me on various issues of automotive mechanics and to whom I appeal for technical questions off-line. Why? Because at this stage in my Hybrid endeavor, my questions are too specific to have much appeal to a broader audience. Being a big-block guy doesn't help either, especially as it sometimes feels that the whole world is going Gen III SBC.

Plus, as most of the canonical questions on suspension, brakes and the like have already been asked and answered multiple times, there's less and less reason to make additional technical posts. Pretty much the only technical posts that I make anymore are on roll cages, aerodynamics and BBC swaps.

• 1 month later...