HybridZ

pic of my 240

chmercer

Do us all a favor and put it out of it's misery. JK :)

I think I might like the body kit if I could get past the color.

If I remember correctly from the other thread this is a temporary thing and was done with stickers, is this right?

What are your ultimate plans for paint?

SleeperZ

It's a 240SX not a 240Z.

Wheelman

not really a big fan of the bass boat paint (wheres the outboard motor? got any pics?) but I dig the body kit and the wheels. I'm wondering though, I dont see a FMIC, are you running the stock KA? thats alot of meat under that wide body...

oh, where in texas are you?

Mike kZ - the "paint" is actually contact paper, cost about 80 bucks for enough to cover my car with.

SleeperZ - uh yea i shouldve said sx in the thread title, but its a version select type 1 bumper with custom fenders, if thats what you meant.

Trecani - yep drifting. and i am in the process of turboing a fresh ka24 motor.

wheelman - yep temporary stickers. id like to do a candy red like this

as1.jpg

but ill never be able to afford it unless i get a hookup.

Sparky - intercooler is not mounted yet, ill be going with a cheap front mount setup. and yea i dont plan to drift on these wheels, would be VERY difficult. Im in austin.

as for the headlight liners, i had some extra of the blue sticker stuff and threw it on there. not sure if i like it or not. if i get tired of it ill just peel it off.

thanks for the compliments and for keeping it civil

Guest Battle Pope

The wheels look great.

Can't say the same about the colors.

As I said in the other thread - not baggin on ya or nothing I just don't feel it.

Yup, nice lookin ride man.. just can't get into the color/scheme. At first, I thought there was something wrong with my video card. :lol: I was going to apolagize for what I said in the previous thread, but it got out of hand and locked before I could get the chance. I honestly didn't intend to be rude, I was just joking around. Peace man, :)