HybridZ

Crossbreed?

Warren

I kinda like it. I remember when you first posted a photoshop image a while back and was kinda worried that the lights would over power the rear end "look" of the car but it doesn't. The only think i think that would really make the back end look good is doing either a duel exhaust look at the back or place the two pipes in the middle directly under the license plate. Good work though and keep us updated

Tyson

Warren, the custom mounted lights look great! Nice work. I was looking at the whole back end and wondering to myself "Does anything look odd?" The only thing that might need 'balance 'is the size of your exhaust tips (really). The original Datsun lamps had a division through the center which kind of broke them up, helping them to balance the look of the whole rear end. The Mustang lights look great there too, but since they are a different shape, I'm thinking that maybe the exhaust tips are a little bit weenie looking now in comparison? Not that it looks bad; I'm looking at it with an overly critical eye, no insults intended here. I want to see the car when it's finished!! :2thumbs:

Davy

Warren' date=' the custom mounted lights look great! Nice work. I was looking at the whole back end and wondering to myself "Does anything look odd?" The only thing that might need 'balance 'is the size of your exhaust tips (really). The original Datsun lamps had a division through the center which kind of broke them up, helping them to balance the look of the whole rear end. The Mustang lights look great there too, but since they are a different shape, I'm thinking that maybe the exhaust tips are a little bit weenie looking now in comparison? Not that it looks bad; I'm looking at it with an overly critical eye, no insults intended here. I want to see the car when it's finished!! :2thumbs:

Davy[/quote']

DavyZ, The exhaust tips are dual 3" I dont think warren would want to go any larger. He has a full 3" exhaust with it as well. To me it looks perfect. I have a 4" tip on my muffler and wished it was a 3" but that is hard to find..

DavyZ, The exhaust tips are dual 3" I dont think warren would want to go any larger....

REALLY??? Crap, they look much smaller then that, but it is a picture and I'm sure it looks a bit different in person. It's not that it looks bad mind you; as I said I was being overly critical. That car looks great!

Davy

its almost like the rear bumper does not come down far enough to balance with the large taillights. I with DavyZ in the over critical pool. I still like it, but it could be better :wink: No one is perfect though, and a design is never complete :twisted: I'm sure BlueOvalZ look at his 240Z and says "shoot, I should've done that" often times after seeing what other people have done. i sure it looks much prettier in person though :-D