HybridZ

Cell Phone Murder

johnc

My cell phone pissed me off for the last time. Here it is in the last seconds of its malfunctional life:

CellPhone1.jpg

And here was it after being severly beaten with a 10lb. sledgehammer:

CellPhone2.jpg

But, it appeared to be still malfunctioning, so I gave it a bath in Methyl Ethyl Ketone:

CellPhone3.jpg

And just to be sure, I lit the bath on fire (did you know that NiMh batteries make a loud POP when burning?):

CellPhone4.jpg

Now, that miserable POS sold to me by the heartless, cruel folks at Verizon Wireless is dead. Its one ex-Cell Phone!

CellPhone5.jpg

I feel better now...

Isn't it illegal to burn NiMH batteries they always have a warning or something. Not that i care or that it is a big deal just wondering. Also that would make a sweet muffler on my honda....... powered by yuban...... should make a good sound whent he Vtek kicks in. I don't know what im talking about too much sugar ignor it

John, I have a 200,000 lb press. Send me the phone and I'll crush it into oblovion for you. If you like I can turn it into powder.

:shock: 200000LBS? man, what kinda cool stuff have you smashed? you could make some cool coasters.

What would it do to a cast pistons? how flat would it get?

Man you gotta tell some stories about that

No wonder John, you had a POS Nokia. Get one of their better models and keep the service. I have a Samsung SCH-A670 with Verizon, have never had problems, and have good signal/sound. I hate it when people call me with most of the other cell providers. I can barely understand them half of the time.

Reminds me of an old VCR I had.. (yah, I guess that is kinda old school now right? :lol: ) It would play fine, and then the tracking would just go out, for no apparent reason.. I'd adjust it, 20 minits later its all fuzzy again.. I'd had enough. SO... :twisted: I ripped it out of the wall unit, and threw it accross the room.. but I was still quite angry with it... so I dragged it outside by the power cord, up a flight of cement stairs (basement apartment) and flung it into the driveway. Still, there was some rage in me... so I jumped in my 4x4 truck, and parked the front wheel on top of it. :) I felt better then...

"c'mon Marge, its fun to smash things!"

-Homer and Marge's first date.

been there and done that John. used to have service with T-suckble, some many POS phones along with Craptacular service. dropped calls every time...only place I could make a call was when I was driving down the highway! still enrages me to this day. my first phone got thrown into my deck at a high rate of speed, disintegrating into a billion tiny bits. second phone got thrown into the dishwasher at work for an 8hour shift...melty melty. and the third is still intact as I switched services before I could get angry enough to destroy it.

I'm still wondering what to do with it...would like it to be something spectacular though...perhaps a small nuclear blast? a 200K pound press sounds mighty tempting though....what do you guys think would happen to it?

Reminds me of the time many years ago when my grandfather was working on an overheating problem with his Chevy. Not being a very skillful mechanic, it took him several days to work his way down to a bad thermostat, which he replaced.

He then put the old stat in his bench vise and for several days, every time he walked by he would stop, give the vise another crank tighter, and cuss at that bad part. He then sent the flattened, demonic thing to its final end in the trash can with an extra burst of verbal abuse.

As a young teenager at the time, I thought this was pretty amusing - and it's still one of my most vivid memories of Grandpa.

It's good for the soul to exact revenge against an inanimate object that's caused you grief....

Bad service with Verizon? I got them in July and have had 0 service problems. I have been to Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Indiani, Illinoise, Arkansas, Mississippi, just all over with my phone is some BFE locations and had excellent serice. I always had these 2 other guys with me, one has Nextel, the other Sprint, and where they would frequently have no service at all, I had full, I am very pleased with Verizon.

First were killing snakes and now innocent cell phones. What is this world coming to? Pictures of the carnage..I am eating breakfast thank you!!!

I just hope he didn't suffer too much, poor thing!

Mike