HybridZ

Spinner bling bling... exhaust tips?

auxilary

"For a variety of cars with electronic fuel injection engine control, the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere. In some instances the speed of the vehicle will be sufficient to create a negative presence at the outlet of the exhaust tailpipe to assist in the evacuation of the exhaust gases."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

U know, I'm fine with people ricing out thier cars with decals, fugly rims, non matching body kits, ect. But what I can't take, are the rice parts that advertise a geuine HP increase...

Next they'll be tell you that NOS stickers make you faster because the surface of the sticker causes less friction in the air.

U know' date=' I'm fine with people ricing out thier cars with decals, fugly rims, non matching body kits, ect. But what I can't take, are the rice parts that advertise a geuine HP increase...

Next they'll be tell you that NOS stickers make you faster because the surface of the sticker causes less friction in the air.[/quote']

ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS ISN'T TRUE!!?!?!?!?! Aww man I better go and inform the local street racers about this, they won't be to happy with me....

Tyson

For a variety of cars with electronic fuel injection engine control, the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere. In some instances the speed of the vehicle will be sufficient to create a negative presence at the outlet of the exhaust tailpipe to assist in the evacuation of the exhaust gases."

Are you f-kin kidding me?

I.. um, hell. I dont even know what to friggen say.

Just.. I'm just gonna walk away..

• 5 months later...
"For a variety of cars with electronic fuel injection engine control, the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere. In some instances the speed of the vehicle will be sufficient to create a negative presence at the outlet of the exhaust tailpipe to assist in the evacuation of the exhaust gases."

Where would the world be without the piles of BS spouted by salesmen? Hold on I need a sip of my mango flavored green tea with ginseng root and ginko biloba extract...:icon12:

Guest XXtaZy
Are you f-kin kidding me?

I.. um' date=' hell. I dont even know what to friggen say.

Just.. I'm just gonna walk away..[/quote']

I think this is the best.. hahaha.