HybridZ

Cars For Sale In Japan

Corzette

Guest grimlynsan
what kind of flares are those on the S30? and were can i get a set?

They're terrible and you can get them by roughly bending some sheet metal over your knee.

HaHa. I knew someone would want the flairs! Thats really really old school japanese...shouldnt be hard to make...hell some of them make flairs with card board and fiber over it. I remember those days in the 80s when I was here!!! Next Time I come here I will bring a S30 over just to make some profit on selling it. They dig the left hand drive too!

Terry

hey Terry..

could it be possiable for me to say send you the money for a car and you buy it and some how bring it to the port where the ship i have will pick it up and send it over here to houston? some cash will be sent your way for the helping hand.

i have company here in houston that will bring a Z or really any car i want for pretty damn cheap, just put it with all there other crap they send over here.

only thing i would be worried about is how would i show proof its mine (title?) and getting it to the port.

mike

I believe all cars over 25 years are exempt from any kind of conversions to American specs. Terry should be able to by the car and have it shipped over as his own. He might have to give Mike a power of attorney specific to this car so he can pick it up at the port. I am not sure If you can ship a car on any ship you want or do you have to go through a company that specializes in importing cars. This is all just my opinion. A lot of research needs to be done to make sure the car doesn't get stuck in customs.

Hey Mikey, when I was in Houston I worked closely with a couple people at the PTRA (Port Terminal Rail Authority) I wonder if you get a car delivered to the port, if I could bill it out as machine parts or something, and have it delieved to our rail yard in Houston??? on second thought, that might be bad if I where caught, never mind :^P

Hey Yasin, whats the first car in your post? the maroon one, Skyline?

That red car is a 72-73 Toyota 1st gen. Celica I believe... I had one in highschool and loved it.

EDIT: Actually, I noticed a few things on it that might make it a 75-77 model... Been about two decades since I was into Celicas... :roll:

Mike