HybridZ

Wangan Midnight

DevilZeto

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man.. i d.l the movie from http://www.pape.ws/allan_and_rosann...ht/midnight.avi[/u'] buh wen i try to play in media player.. it says i need one or more codecs to play.. i already got the divx and ac3filter codecs installd... any suggestions?

hey does anyone hav subtitles to wangan midnight.. :( coz i dun understand jap

tamtrong, I know that this is a logn thread...I still have to ask if you have bothered to read it? VLC is the player you need to download, this has been mentioned several times in this thread already. Subtitles...nobody seems to have the subtitled version of the movie and if they do they are not speaking up nor offering it up to the group. There are some people talking about how to get it subtitled though. This topic too has been discussed many times in this thread. Please read through it.

I'm glad that you were able to download the vid from my site, I'm always glad to give back to the Z community. Man you guys really love this movie as much as I do...you've all been killing my bandwidth for the past couple weeks (those downloading stuff from the site that is)! :)

Can someone explain to me how torrent works? I click the download and I got a small file less than 100kb but the total size is supposed to be several hundread MB? I am not really on top of the technology.

You need to Download the Bit Torren client software that will start the links you are clicking on....http://www.bittorrent.com/

Crap!!! I have the first two dvd's of ex-Driver right when it was a new anime. They made more!?! Where did you get yours from?

here's the torrent

its about 1.11 gb, has ther movie mentioned (2 parts) and the danger zone movie. Both have sub and dub options. I suggest in using VLC to play it, then you can right click and enable/disable subs and dub in english or japanese.

I have the ex-driver anime (the 2 vol. set). It is a good watch, but it can get kind of old to some people. The problem it that the plot repeats in most of the eqisodes except for maybe 4 and the two part story in eps. 5 and 6.

The extras that come with the DVD set are cool and worth getting the DVD for if you like the anime. There is "ex-drivers: Perfect Collection" that is 1-6 on one DVD. I am not sure what extras it come with. Also, watch it with the subtitles and Japanese at least once. They really messed up the translation in the dub and the voice actors don't really sound that good.

I have not seen the movie yet, but i will get it to compleat my collection soon.

As with anything that is released here in America (i.e. licenced) if you like the work that you downloaded you should buy it.

• 2 weeks later...

what exactly comes with that kit? I see it has a mikuini blow through carb kit on it but the cover over the carbs has a hole in the under part of it that goes to the air filter...can you just buy the parts and put it together yourself? I mean that way you can modify the headers and put something like a GT40-60 turbo on it with a huge intercooler. Im mainly interested in the cover over the carbs cause ive seen a blow through kit on a z but the one i saw didnt have good pictures so i didnt get a good view of it. Basically what im asking is can you still get a tripple mikuini blow through kit?

• 3 weeks later...