HybridZ

Short Video of my Z

two40

thanks all. i'm really happy with her after last nights drive. if truth be told i've been waiting for this for 3 years!!! ever since i've bought this car it's been one problem or another and it's finally coming all together so i'm over the moon.

on the engine dyno we made a touch over 500 horses and just over 490 tq. at around 4000 rpm it's making 435 tq and the hp peaks at 6200rpm. very responsive engine, crisp and just pulls. i'm honestly too scared to put my fooot down but i'll get used to it in no time ;) definately needs some baggy street slick. its just a shame it's not 5 stud but i'm sure i'll come across some half decent wheels if i look around.

as for specs, she's a bit of a mongrel. chev engine, ford trans and a nissan dif. go figure.

from the rear we've got a 3.5 R200 with cv's, a c4 trans, 9.5" 4,400 converter, scat crank, crower solid cam, manley flat pistons, ported to 383, a victor jr manifold and alloy heads, a race demon 775 carby and all the other best gear i could afford. seriously, after paying $300 for a set of gaskets, i'll never look at a woman and criticise her for buying expensive shoes.

anyway, i'm going to give her a wash right about now. :D

Very nice indeed. I have slicks on the back of mine in order to hook up. Drag radials are a joke. At 16 psi in my BFG drag radials I can launch and stab it and put two nice black stripes down for 40 yards.

I know because I did it for grins the other night. I know, I never have grown up..sorry!

Mike

Dude that things sounds violent. Congrats. Just got mine running but it aint nothing like that. By the way who is the P%&&Y holding his ears in the background. Doesnt he know that is the sweetest moan a lady could ever make.

High Compression?

High Octane?

I thought I smelled that race fuel from here.

More More video !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

v80z, comp isn't that high for now, just going to street it for a while until i can afford cage and wheel/suspension setup for the strip. in sydney we just got a 100 octane fuel so i'm using that.

ZROSSA, headers are custom built. we got a touch over 28 inches out of them. i even used a c4 trans to give us a bit more length and ground clearance.