HybridZ

Pictures of my car (Alex's Carbon Hood) *Big pictures*

240hoke

Got some pictures of my car at the SEZ event. Some of the first pictures outside since wetsanding and what not. Anyway also some good pictures of Alex's hood. Lemme know what yall think... looking into flaring it out this summer, I may just end up going with a set of zg's to avoid paint and body work (not looking forward ot any more of that!) but I really want something molded in.

The question is do yall think gunmetal ZG's work nicely on the car? I gotta find some way to get more traction and I dont want to ride around on drag radials all the time.

What a trailor queen :icon9: Couldnt drive her down incase something happened had to get back to school, heh not everybody is as crazy as thumper.

driveshaft_loop_011.sized.jpg

SEZ6_018.sized.jpg

SEZ6_019.sized.jpg

Heres some more sez pictures... http://gallery.voodoo-people.com/album669

Car looks great!

Matching the hood with cf flares would look very cool.

Another option - if you plan on keeping bright wheels like you have now, a gray-ish silver color (lighter than gunmetal) would contrast well with the wheels and exposed intercooler.

Thanks for the compliment guys...

Right now depending on how much i can put into the car after work this summer im thinking about

Wats with matte black centers, polished lips, matte black zg's, and anodizing my i/c black. Its all in my head right now but i thought i would get some opinions.

Guest ON3GO

deff do the black fmic, it will still shine and look very evil.

thats what i had planned for my blue Z but im thinking of changing the color all together.

mike

for the love of everything that is good, pure and holy in the world do not put flares on that car, please.

just get some bumpers on it and thats ALL, dont paint the wheels, dont put flares on it, just those panasports, no flares, and a cf hood and it will be tasteful without being cluttered/gawdy

Guest l28et

As you know, gorgeous car.

My vote is for carbon fiber ZGs to match the hood. As for the bumper, wheels, etc, who cares - whatever you do will look good.

Owch! Don't cut up those beautiful fenders. I think the ZG flares would look good but I don't think is worth cutting up after all the work you've done. Build a gutted V8 Z for the straight tracks and use this one on the street and road courses.

BTW...ZG flares in carbon fiber would be the holy grail!