HybridZ

What a Crazy nutty two weeks...

Mikelly

Well tonight we signed a contract on our dream home... http://www.fredericksburg.com/Homes/detail?list_numb=SP6022744&prevList=http://www.fredericksburg.com/Homes/Listings?subdv=KINGSBURY Take the virtual tour and check it out...

The detached garage is gonna need a separate service and an additional bay will have to be added for the lift, but we're getting into it with some equity built in, and we're gonna make a bit of cash on our existing home when it sells... Overall the place is perfect for Donna and I, sits in the center of 5 wooded acres, was built in 2001 by a builder for his personal home, and has a lot of features... It's 2780SqrFt. and has a 26X20 attached garage as well.

So along with that little project, I'm moving the vette this weekend as well... A friend of mine from work is taking delivery of it this weekend. Had a few issues crop up with the front seal leaking and the A/C belt getting cut, and I'm short own time, so off to the shop it goes... I'll honestly be glad to see this car sell. My latest insurance bill has increased, due to them auditing my record, and me having a few "close encounters" with law enforcement... :roll:

We hope to close and move into our new place within three weeks, and then put ours on the market shortly after... Once it's sold, we're pretty much debt free, except the mortgage. Plans are to add a 26X20 additional bay onto the existing 26X36 garage. I'll also need to re-wire the place for proper lighting, outlets, and 220 power for the lift and compressor... I'm thinking about selling my car trailer and buying an enclosed unit. It'll help with the move, and I'm really wanting one...

Fun FUN FUN!!!

Mike

Well on the plus side, we're only going to have about $508K in it, and the economy supports the inflation, due in large part to the government work here.

If everything else works out as planned, we'll walk away with about $75K in our pockets after the exisitng home sells. I'll dump about $10-15K into the expansion of the exisitng shop at the new home, and get my BIG shop... I'm thinking 26X50 should hold us for a while! :2thumbs:

Mike

Awesome place! I love the style and the layout. The garage addition sounds phenominal. If that were in my neighborhood it would be worth $800K+ as is. I can't even afford to live in my own neighborhood...good thing I bought in before the boom.

Doug, You'd get off at the Rt.3 West Exit and come out Rt.3 about 13 miles and turn left on Rt.613. There's a fastmart located there. I'm a 1/4 mile down that road (Brock Road) on the left.

Yasin, Sure, we'll have spare room!

Sparks, I never thought I'd be spending this money, and believe me, this was moderately priced... other places we were looking at were over 1.2 million dollars with about 10 acres land... I simply can't justify buying more house than we need. It's a waste and heating/cooling/ cleaning is a Biatch... There's me, the wife, the dog and the cats... No need for 6000sqft.!

Mike

good job man. the price of the dirt out hear in the phoenix area would set you back close to a million, let alone have a house on it. i guess im aout of touch with the rest of the country's home prices. all i do all day is sit and pund on the keyboard designing and engineering multi million dollar homes for people. meanwhile trying to afford to live here:( .

jim