HybridZ

I got my 3" exhaust on!!

wigenOut-S30

And wow what a difference. Let me start off by saying when I first did my motor swap, I took it to the local muffler shop and had them put on a "temperary 2.5 crush bent exhaust". heh.. 3 years later I am just now replacing it hehe. I did replace the stock DP with the Scottie GNZ DP and that made a rather large difference. I bought 3" stainless mandrel bends and a straight from Ebay. I took my piping up to the local good muffler shop. he cut the old off and what I found was CRAZY.. I wish I would have taken pics. 2.5" crush bent is small enough but at the muffler, the previous muffler place necked down the 3" inlet with 3 different pipes. I guess he buggered it up or something cause it was like barely 2" if even 2" going into the muffler. I cannot believe I ran a 13.0 on that heh. Well All is good now and boy can I tell a difference. Boost hits harder and pulls harder all the way to 6K. 12's here I come... Here are some pics.. Please excuse the dirty undercarriage and muffler. heh.

DSC00264.JPG

muffler_pics_009.jpgDSC00270.JPG

muffler_pics_007.jpgDSC00265.JPG

EDIT*** I added some pics of the old exhaust to compare..****