HybridZ

Another hybrid is born!

nashz32tt

This is the rb26dett in the z32tt chassis. The engine actually looks at home under the hood. I cannot begin to tell you how easy it is to service and to work on my car now. I am using factory RB wiring harness and the integration into the z32 main harness was not hard at all. The skyline and the z32 share a lot of the same traits from what I have researched through this project and discovered by doing the wiring myself. All i got to say is, it sure pulls hard just for being a stock motor. I will begin the performance upgrades after the 1st of the year.

David

1632_thumb.attach

1633_thumb.attach

1634_thumb.attach

the car actually made its debut at SEZ 7 this past september. It did better than I expected since i finished it about midnight before we left that next morning and did not get any seat time in until i got to Reynolds ( I was still putting the interior back in at the hotel the night before). I was running stock engine set up with the rb25 tranny. with a crappy 60 foot of 2.99 due to crappy tires and not use to the hi revving engine coupled with a os giken twin plate clutch and how to launch it, it still ran a 13.41 @ 108.16 mph and I even goofed up the shift into third b/c i did not align my shifter linkage correctly. As for the oil pan, I have a custom built aluminum pan. I set the engine where the hood would close and then went from there to build the mounts, oil pan, set up the radiator, etc.

Like I said before, this car pulls hard. Does not stop untile you are ready to shift. I encourage everyone to convert, just be sure your kids (if you have any) are around on some days.