HybridZ

Post your photography!!

tfreer85

• Administrators
It's too bad you're going to sell it

I'm leaving up to the Divine. I have listed it pretty steep... maybe it won't sell. The downside is, if I keep it, it will hinder my Datsun development.

beautiful car

Thank you.

the first generation M3 is one of my favorite cars.

Its one of my favorites as well. Its a terrific handling car AND a realistic daily driver. Tough combination to beat.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I worked for a BMW dealer when they came out and I will never forget the opportuity I had to drive one of those at the age of 16 or so. Love them dearly to this day. I have now driven every release of the M3 but only that one does it for me.

I'm leaving up to the Divine. I have listed it pretty steep... maybe it won't sell. The downside is, if I keep it, it will hinder my Datsun development.

Wow that must have been a really difficult decision to make, especially since the going rate for those M3's is pretty high right now.

Its one of my favorites as well. Its a terrific handling car AND a realistic daily driver. Tough combination to beat.

When I was looking for a car, that combination (and the looks) were what attracted me to it. The problem was that it was out of my price range and there aren't too many of them.

• Administrators

All pictures taken with Nikon D-70s

Columbia River gorge.

Gorge4Medium.jpg

Bucker Jungmeister

Bucker2.jpg

Bucker3.jpg

Rainbow taken from the front yard, crossing the air strip…

Bow2Large.jpg

Middle daughter Fuzzy, on a bike ride Silver Falls state park...

Fuzz1Large.jpg

On short final, Runway 7, TTD, Troutdale Oregon, Columbia river gorge entrance/exit in the background

Final.jpg

PilotsMedium.jpg

Grumman Goose.

Radial.jpg

Paul, Those photos are stunning!!!

I can't believe that one taken from your front yard!!

I'm never going to live in a city once I have the choice.

And I can't post without showing some pictures of some OEM art.

b97743033.jpg

m97919717.jpg

b84809025.jpg

BTW this is the same Exilim V500 (5 megapixel) that went bouncing about 15 feet down the road when I broke my jaw (into 4 big pieces and 20+ tiny pieces) in a bike wreck 9 months ago.

A few pictures I snapped on my roadtrip. This was from the first day when I passed through the salt flats in Utah.

734663955_bc2eae7487_o.jpg

734632949_c617558d90_o.jpg

734654505_30764d24a6_o.jpg

Wyoming

742422815_e250b8f637_o.jpg

Unfortunately thanks to some slight modifications I got in Ohio due to a 04 Kia Rio, this is what it looks like now

ouchgl2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
lol what the hell

Well, you see, Ron, (aka "Slider"), is just jealous cause he knows he will never be as fast or as good of a driver, so he resorts to shameless name calling… :lmao:

“Slider?... (sniff… sniff…), you stink….” :ass:

• Administrators
missed the approach slope day at flight school did we paul?? lol JK!!

thats an incedible picture....wow

DOH!! Caught, "white over white" on short final.. :lol: Nothing a little “slip” can’t take care of right?

You a pilot Globe?

Shot a wedding/rehersal dinner for a friend of my wife as a paid supplemental photographer over the weekend. I figured I'd go for the photo-journalism/background detail shots that the high-paid main photographer wasn't getting. Nikon D70 with 18-135mm lens. I also shot with my 35mm Olympus OM10 (mother of the bride insisted there be film also), but haven't had the film developed yet.

angelaswedding192.jpg

angelaswedding54bw.jpg

angelaswedding278.jpg

angelaswedding520.jpg

angelaswedding515.jpg

angelaswedding287.jpg

angelaswedding152.jpg

Pictures413.jpg

Pictures381.jpg

nice job veritech :D

I think the D70 has a bracketing mode, you may want to use that at the real wedding or the next rehearsal if you happen to attend. You will get better results in terms of aperture/lighting and shutter speed/intensity.

The camera will do all the work for you. and shoot in RAW mode too if you're not already. Post processing is important, especially in wedding and ceremonial photos. uuuuughhhhhhhh <-- (sound of me editing 300+ pictures of the same people with the same smiles and the same drunken looks on their faces....*this is AT the wedding*)

LOL