HybridZ

Post your photography!!

tfreer85

1) 64 Years after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki the radioactive effects linger in New York as Snowmen with crackly skin emerge whenever head garments are left out for the day. The true scientific cause for the skin condition is unknown.

2) They're onto us! SUBMERGE! SUBMERGE! SUBMERGE!

3) Stealth Snowmen are not to be taken lightly. They've tripped the best of us.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was an excruciatingly slow and painful process, piecing yourself back together flake by flake, but Frosty's mind was a glacially rumbling torrent filled with pain and anguish. If he hadn't seen little Karen light the flame-thrower himself Frosy wouldn't have believed an 8 year old capable of such treachery. None of that mattered to him now. The images that filled Frosty's mind as his body rose reluctantly from the snow drift were becoming more focused, converging with ice crystal precision on excessive pain, vast anguish and now revenge.

Guest jeffie7
OH my GOSH!.. how did you focus!!! I am having trouble focusing on buildings, please share!

open up your F stop and use a tripod.

I'd never do a night shot with out some support/tripod to hold the camera on, my guess is your pictures are not out of focus but rather blurred do to slow shutter + moving the camera. My guess is that picture had a 45-60 second shutter if not longer.

• 2 weeks later...
Taken this morning on I25 in Southern Colorado as I drove down to Albuquerque. Sorry, cellphone pics - I realized the sun was about to come up so just shot a few at 75 ... there was less than 60 seconds between all 3.

Gotta love the colorado sunrise/sunset. I took this picture of a Sunset in Castle rock two years ago? No photoshopping or anything this is what it really looked like.

015.jpg?t=1264487962

Guest jeffie7
Dude...lower the gamma on your PC. That bag should be almost invisible.

It's pretty hard to see, but I pick up on the most random things lol.

You should see me cleaning a car or looking over a used car. One of the things I enjoy doing when walking around is picking out cars that have had body work done. Don't get me started on door dings =)

I think some of those shots by Tyson, RTz, and BRAAP may be professional quality. You guys sure you're not using ringers?

:mrgreen:

Thanks a lot! I've only taken a photo class at college and haven't picked up a camera in MONTHS. I appreciate the compliment, but RTz, Braap, Copricorn (capricorn sorry), and several has much MUCH better shots than I. To be put in with them makes me all warm and fuzzy :D thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...