tfreer85

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
OH my GOSH!.. how did you focus!!! I am having trouble focusing on buildings, please share!

Hmm never got a notification for this, sorry for the late response. I sat the camera on the window sill and put it on shutter priority for 30 sec, i think. That put the aperture on the HI setting and autofocus sorted the rest out. If you use your apeture setting up in the higher f/ area, the whole picture should be in focus as opposed to a more shallow depth of field that you get with shooting around f/5.6 and under. I guess it then should be easier to focus on buildings at night, but you will only be able to do long exposure shots, so youll need a ledge or tripod. You shouldnt be having problems focusing on them in the day. Hopefully that helps a little:hs:

Got done cleaning up this photo in CS4 a few days ago:

4227038874_ed07c52d71_b.jpg

Went out for a walk on the lake today with my 3 year old son. We had a blast. I snapped this photo as the sun was going down. When we got home, my son tells my wife, "Mom, we got pictures of a boobie!". LOL. I had to explain the difference. Bouy, not a boobie, son.

759060686_BbxJW-XL.jpg

• Administrators

1) ".... In related news this evening, Frosty the Snow man was found by hikers bobbing in the Snow in upstate New York yesterday. Authorities told us a failed attempt on Frosty's life was carried out by an angry mob of Salvation Army Santa's after trying to drown the happy Snow man with Ice Shoes in only 4 and half feet of snow..."

2)"... mmmph...mmphmmmphmmmph.....mmmph....."

3) New Yark Quick-Snow.

1) ".... In related news this evening, Frosty the Snow man was found by hikers bobbing in the Snow in upstate New York yesterday. Authorities told us a failed attempt on Frosty's life was carried out by an angry mob of Salvation Army Santa's after trying to drown the happy Snow man with Ice Shoes in only 4 and half feet of snow..."

2)"... mmmph...mmphmmmphmmmph.....mmmph....."

3) New Yark Quick-Snow.

LOL, Paul.

Yeah, global warming, my A$$.

global warming causes climate change... anyways not gonna thread jack.

(caption to snowman picture)

"..Police report says that snowman was killed earlier this morning, cause of death unknown, we will report back with more later now to the forecast..