HybridZ

Viper vs. Ferrari

auxilary

He probably could have stuck that corner had he not slammed on the damned brakes. He was probably looking at his lead in the rearview and wasn't paying attention. I think that race would have been garbage results anyhow. It really wouldn't have said anything about the cars, just the drivers.

I have seen that one quite a few times over the last couple years...he must be a race car driver...the only way he would of locked up that way is if he had tapped on the breaks like a race car driver instead of stomping on them...Thats why I hate antilock!...when I play on the track I dont have it and I tap tap tap, and then I am in my dd w antilock and I tatp tap tap and confuse the ♥♥♥♥ out of my car and I lock up....at least the guy didn't die...I love the canyons! http://www.freewebs.com/flippinmiata/

that's the last race car!

Angeles Crest is amazing!

wow, something aux posted that I've actually seen before. Been surfing the shallow end of the net lately aux? Or have I just been going that deep lately?

When I first saw this video I was like "wow, one of them is gonna loose if for sure"... sure enough...

Once you hang a tire off into the dirt while locked up, you're no longer a driver, you're a passenger... He should've gotten off the binders while still on the pavement. He'd have stuck the corner. That guy clearly panicked and froze.

Dumbasses should have found a nice ROAD COURSE to test their skills (or lack of) on and not the public highways... I think I've drive that piece of road (if it's north LA) and it's not a "safe" one to drive at those speeds...

Mike