HybridZ

This is a cool "strap on"

Tim240z

Uh, does this guy have any idea who Batman was? He is clearly referring to Superman, yet throughout his article he calls him Batman...Batman had no powers at all, just a huge bank account...I know this may be the single coolest invention ever, but that typo really turns me off to the whole thing for some reason...

Uh, does this guy have any idea who Batman was? He is clearly referring to Superman, yet throughout his article he calls him Batman...Batman had no powers at all, just a huge bank account...

Why do you need superpowers if you have cool gadgets, and a huge bank account? Let's face it, Batman's a gadget guy.

Why do you need superpowers if you have cool gadgets, and a huge bank account? Let's face it, Batman's a gadget guy.

It wouldn't bother me so much if he actually mentioned the gadgets, but it's stuff like this:

However, no-one will ever forget the human who could actually fly and who appeared on earth in 1939. This man could jump and fly through the airs at whatever chosen moment: Batman… Cartoon character created by Bob Kane.

and this:

And like Batman, when he flies alongside airplanes they can only look and admire him

That just get to me a little bit...He went so far as to look up who created Batman, but that's where the accuracy stops...Anyway, I really think this invention great, I've just got a pet peeve about that type of stuff. Get it right (or at least close) or leave it out, know what I mean? It would have made SO much more sense if he'd said either Superman, or The Rocketeer (even better).

Well they DID get the bob kane reference correct. I'd assume they used the name batman because he's the only popular HUMAN that ever flew in comics. And batman was quite popular back in the day. I don't understand the "flying with planes" reference, but I've seen some crazy stuff in the dark days of all comic series.

Overall, this guy gets the adrenaline junky thumbs up. Way way up.