HybridZ

Ls1 Z Joins The Ten Second Club!!

I'm still really excited!! Went up to Sacramento raceway for test and tune. There was probably about 2 dozen cars racing and excellent weather. My first run was an 11.3 @ 119. w/60' of 1.8. Launching the car at 3500. Way to low and the car bogged. Then the rest of the day went like this....

Run 2. 11.1 @ 126.5. w/60' of 1.745. Launched at 4500.

Run 3. 11.6 @ 99.77 w/60' of 1.59!! Launched at 5500. (clutch linkage off the pedal broke, couldn't get the car in 4th and coasted through the traps)

Run 4. 11.2 @ 126.43 w/ 60' of 1.7

MAS280's runs in my Z...........

11.02 @ 125.74 w/ 60' of 1.62!! Launching the car at the red line 6800!!!! (yes I too thought something is gonna break)

11.28 @ 123.53 w/ 60' of 1.67. (another red line launch)

After that I got some more 11.1's and 11.2's

Last run of the day...... 10.94 @ 127.06. w/60' of 1.60! Launching the car at 6000.

I was running M/T drag radials 235/60/15. The car hooks up excellent. Launching the car from 5-6800 and slipping the clutch, no tire spin. Just a hard push into the seat!!!! And yes ALL MOTOR!!!!

I wish somebody had a camara! MAS280, LS1240Z and HEAVYZ are my witnesses!!!!

JOEY :rockon:

I wish I could have gone to get it on video.

So we wont get kick out for not hsaving a roll cage or are you getting away with having that roll bar on?

We are going out next saturday,This weekend we were busy.

Congrats!

ULISES

Next saturday sounds good to me. My roll bar does nothing for drag racing. Sacramento raceway is very easy going, Nothing compared to Infinion. At Infinion, if you roll an 11.4 w/o a cage, your gone! There was a LS1-RX7 (FC) that ran a 10.1 (spraying). He doesn't have a cage either. Bring a camara, I'm sure we could get some cool vids!!!

ULISES

Next saturday sounds good to me. My roll bar does nothing for drag racing. Sacramento raceway is very easy going, Nothing compared to Infinion. At Infinion, if you roll an 11.4 w/o a cage, your gone! There was a LS1-RX7 (FC) that ran a 10.1 (spraying). He doesn't have a cage either. Bring a camara, I'm sure we could get some cool vids!!!

Awsome,saturday it is...