HybridZ

Post Your Interior Photos!

zfever

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragonfly, looks nice. I like the uncluttered look. Also like the shift boot :mrgreen: Doesn't your leg get hot? On my road racer my driving shoe melted to the tranny tunnel after a 30 minute session. I've since put that aluminum faced 1/2" fiberglass firewall insulation on the tunnel. I'll post some pics.

Dragonfly, looks nice. I like the uncluttered look. Also like the shift boot :mrgreen: Doesn't your leg get hot? On my road racer my driving shoe melted to the tranny tunnel after a 30 minute session. I've since put that aluminum faced 1/2" fiberglass firewall insulation on the tunnel. I'll post some pics.

Thats pretty toasty... I guess I have been lucky although my leg gets warm I have never had it get to the point that I would call it hot, BUT I have not put it on the track for any 30 minute sessions either. I use the car for autox and drag racing so it gets a breather and chance to cool off on a regular basis.

Looking forward to the pics.

Dragonfly

Bet y'all are jealous. Check out the grinding dust on the dash (thanks SFC)... and the Benneton (sp?) Momo wheel .... oh yeah ............................................... at least it's a Momo ...

P10100491.JPG

Line starts here for bidding on the wheel 'cause I know it must be in high demand. Just imagine how you can embarrass your passengers with this thing.

Cameron

That car was on ebay wasn't it? Ahwile back, I remember that wheel.

Bet y'all are jealous. Check out the grinding dust on the dash (thanks SFC)... and the Benneton (sp?) Momo wheel .... oh yeah ............................................... at least it's a Momo ...

P10100491.JPG

Line starts here for bidding on the wheel 'cause I know it must be in high demand. Just imagine how you can embarrass your passengers with this thing.

Cameron

i think i just answered my own question i think those might be the more expensive of the two

Thanks guys. They are the Defi black face gauges - they did have me up on their JDM "Club Defi" for a while, but I don't think its there any more. They said that I was the first old school Z that they had seen their gauges in.

my new view :)

100_2316.JPG

not to bad

100_2324.JPG

slowly getting there .. cage needs finishing, belts need to get mounted, the steering wheel needs to be changed out for a sparco etc etc ... however getting there maybe not the best pic.. made to show a friend my cage progress sofar