HybridZ

Video of 135 mph run

Clifton

Ya, I had the MT's on, they are amazing. It did feel wiggly once I got it in third and forth though. I let my friend drive it and he said the same thing. It must of been the track as it is pretty good on the street. Ya, that $500 was REALLY nice. BTW, I saw your post on SF. You need to post a vid of that run.

Great mph Clifton. The left lane takes off on you and then wooosh! What psi were you running in that run?

Like 1 fast z said, for those of you that haven't seen Clifton's car in person, it's amazing. All that power, and totally driveable on the street.

Ya, I had the MT's on, they are amazing. It did feel wiggly once I got it in third and forth though. I let my friend drive it and he said the same thing. It must of been the track as it is pretty good on the street. Ya, that $500 was REALLY nice. BTW, I saw your post on SF. You need to post a vid of that run.

Yep, still waiting for my friend to download the video off of his camera.

he just got it and was having difficulties getting it to interface w/ his computer...

Great MPH, do you think you can get the 60ft down a lot with the current setup?

Easily, with some practice. I let it bog and then had to wait for the boost. I did a better 60' 3 years ago with street 225's. I'm just not used to launching a car with sticky tires.

Tony, I'll be at MSA again.