HybridZ

I have Been Around Some Sick Cars..But lastnight I was TRULY Humbled! Pics!

slownrusty

Fellas - You will enjoy and appreciate this!!! I have been around incredible cars all my life from Lamborghinis, all kinds of Porsche Turbos, my friend's dad owns the largest private BMW collection in the US etc etc, this list goes on.......

But this car truly made me actually feel nauseous, it was so overwhelming. My friend Jeff called and said his SC300 Turbo project is almost finished, and I thought I would run down and check it out - I was blown away. I had heard it was impressive, but head no idea what was in store for me....

This car is going to put down 1200-1300whp when done. The attention to detail, the quality of the parts used and $$$ invested is blushing! Words are failing me actually...I was humbled!

It started off as an Auto NA clean 1995 SC300....

Then got converted to a TT 2JZ and a fun street car that put down 400whp...

The Jeff went all the way and decided no more messing....

The car is now running:

1) A fully built 3.4L Stroker with forged Pistons and Rods (Carillo), ARP top to bottom

2) The Turbo I forget the specs but its the largest turbo I have ever seen on a car!

3) The Downpipe is 5" (!!)

4) The Exhaust is a full 5"

5) Intercooler outlet and inlet is 4"

6) CNC ported Head. 1mm oversized valves, 280degree cams with 9.5mm lift

7) Full Race tubular manifold

8) MoTec Dash!!

9) MoTec M48 Standalone

10) Custom intake manifold with an AccuFab Throttle Body

11) 6x1600cc RC Injectors

12) 2xBoch Motorsport Race Fuel Pumps

13) 50shot of NOS

14) Full cage and parachute

15) 2speed PowerGlide Tranny

16) Wiggens clamps for EVERYTHING!

The list goes on and on..custom fabrication everyhwere you look....I will not even get into the chassis and detail to the suspension and brakes and rear end..I will let the pictures do the talking...

The car will be featured in NOPI this Spring (and possibly around the country).

How quick it will do in the 14 is but a mere guess at this point...

234091858.jpg

234092053.jpg

234091822.jpg

234091956.jpg

234101358.jpg

234100104.jpg

234092139.jpg

234092099.jpg

234092078.jpg

See the Blue 55Gallaon Drum in the corner!

234092035.jpg

234100131.jpg

234092517.jpg

234092490.jpg

More pics to come as the car nears completion.

Enjoy!

Yasin

He is not going to hit 1200 HP if that is AN6 size fuel line.

I don't like all that stuff hanging out underneath either.

PopN - He has 2xAN6 lines feeding the motor, one from each Bosch Motorsport pump. Fuel rail is dual feed.

Thanks for all the compliments, I'll pass them along.

Yasin

PopN - He has 2xAN6 lines feeding the motor, one from each Bosch Motorsport pump. Fuel rail is dual feed.

Thanks for all the compliments, I'll pass them along.

Yasin

I am struggling a bit with this right now. I am about to run 3/8 line (AN6), but everything I read says that size line is only good for between 375 and 500 HP. Depending on who you want to believe even with two lines he might be short on fuel capacity.

Guess I am just not seeing the "attention to detail" you talk about. Everything looks functional, although the exhaust seems cartoonishly large, but seems like too many things just tacked on underneath.

However I have never built a car like that so what do I know?

Jim Pearl, AKA BLKMGK is talking about doing this same thing with the remnants of his wrecked 95 Supra Turbo. He's still fighting the insurance company for a settlement on the accident, going on two years later, but he's talking about swapping it all into an SC300... The fact that I've now got the P-car boosting the power it's putting out is just fuel for his fire! :2thumbs:

Mike

That is an impressive SC...

Regarding the fuel lines, I am surprised that 2 -6 lines would be adequate for what the car is being designed for. I am not doubting, as I am sure he has done his homework, just surprised.

In mine, I run 2 Walbro GSL-392 pumps with -8 fittings to a single -10 feed line into the engine bay, splitting to 2 -8 lines to feed each end of the rail with a center return.

mike

I'll check with Jeff to see if there AN-6 or -8.

PopN - Trust me there is nothing "tacked" under the car...if you are not seeing the attention to detail, I am not going to waste your or my time to explain.

Prox - Yes this car is local to me...

Yasin

Wow, that is dead sexy. I also would like to know what is just "tacked" on underneath?! I am truly impressed, and demand more pics!! Give him mass props too.

Thank you for saying that and recognizing the efforts and ATTENTION TO DETAIL!

Yasin

Yeah baby. Radiator hose clamps holding the fuel filter on an exposed area of the undercarriage. No rock will knock that loose. That is the kind of attention to detail that wins car shows, let alone races. Not to mention all that rusty, dirty sheet metal.

Like I said, functional. Guess that big ass turbo and sewer pipe exhaust is pretty blinding.

The car is beautiful, aside from what looks to be a hastily mounted fuel pump the rest of the car looks very clean and is super impressive. Im sure it will move out. The car is also clearly in the build stage... looks prettty clean for something not finished.

Thanks for sharing the pictures Yasin!

Check out this video guys i think it was posted on here a while ago, its an INSANE sc300 doing some drag runs on hte street... with a chute!

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/sc300+turbo/0/55ac8b54-6b0c-4c4d-8a25-984300da7dd6.htm