HybridZ

My official L31DETT RHD thread.

1 fast z

Looks much better. Notice much difference in the way it runs? I can't image the previous setup being "bad", just not so pretty.

And my only complaint with the writing before was that it's just a block font. A prettier font could have been picked. But as Daeron said, it fits you anyhow.

And I'm in 100% agreement in regards to the tax write off aspect. I run my own business and couldn't understand more.

• 3 months later...

Have you READ any of this thread? That manifold won't just "bolt up" to ANY engine. You'd HAVE to have the same exact custom setup he has, which any machine shop with half a brain would charge you upwards of 10k for.

Yeah, minor headwork. :)

He MAY have fabricated some things, and there is a SLIGHT possibility that at one point he made something that never existed before... and there is a rumor that 1 Fast Z is an EXTREMELY competent machinist and fabricator...

Could just be rumor though.... :icon45:

Don't know what the fuss is all about. Brian just welded two KA24 heads together and lopped off two of the extra cylinders. Isn't that how Nissan made the RB26 head? I thought there a a video on YouTube of Hoji Fukitallup in the Nissan Yokahama plant cutting the extra cylinders off with a Sawzall. I'll look for it.

EDIT: Here it is, although Hoji uses a chainsaw, not a sawzall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNN-0irjgXo

Edited by johnc