HybridZ

Check this "Hybrid" out!!!!!!!!

phantaz

my Dad emailed me this but im not sure where he got it from...

Enjoy :-D

""The N2A company is planning a production run of about 100 vehicles.

She sits on a Corvette C6 chassis, front styled like a '57 Chevy, side like a '58, rear like a '59.

Hence the designation "789." If you're getting a bit nostalgic for the fifties, this may well be the car for you:""

N2A789.jpg

N2A789a.jpg

My personal favorite view.... =0)

N2A789b.jpg

Check outthe third brake light ... nice touch.

N2A789c.jpg

The price of a turnkey 789 is $135,000, well equipped with all Corvette standard equipment including the 400 horsepower aluminum block V8 engine. In addition, each car includes a custom Borla exhaust system, PST high performance anti-sway bars and a $2,000 wheel/tire upgrade allowance. Any upgrade or modification can be done to your car at additoinal cost, from turbocharging to ceramic brakes and from a 1000 watt stereo to ostrich leather interior. Our only limit is your imagination.

http://www.n2amotors.com/789detail.htm

I'd love to be able to buy one of these.. I love it!! Imagine Red/Silver color combo....

Guest l28et

Usually the retro-styled Corvette rebodies are lame but I must admit, thats a damn good looking car. The proportions are right and the rear end is sexxx.

While I respect the amount of work in it, I also am not really a fan. It just doesn't seem to flow very well IMO, good work just needs to be refined for that price tag.

Tyson

ya, after looking at it more, it looks like a pretty cool car if it was made in the mid-90s. but for a car that needs to stand up to the fit-n-finish of modern days, it's a bit too 50s looking. they should have smoothed it out more, like the new mustang and new camaro. if the headlights were less circle and more oval and the front was squashed a bit, it would be a lot better