HybridZ

Where's all my So Cal/Central CA Z owners at?!

Guest 280ZForce

Guest 280ZForce

Hey guys... I, in the recent past have held Z club meets at my house and love to help others out and have them help me when I need it as well.

Starting Nov '06, I started making monthly meets for Hybrid Z members. Had some successful meets, and then I needed to tear my engine down and start over, so it's been a coiple months since I held a meet. But on average we had 10-14 Zs and I know we can increase that.

Each month about 2 weeks or so before the meet I would PM approx. 250+ people on here about the meet. I know we have some active and inactive members on here, so who knows how many people actually read them.

But it'd be nice to get a feeling for us So Cal people on here so when I do make Hybrid Z meets I know who I can target for sure.

The meets would take place in various locations to give everyone a chance to make it. Believe it or not, but I'm usually the 1 driving the furthest even though I set them up, usually an hour or so from me.

Please post your name and city.

If you feel comfortable, please PM your cell# (even if you think I already have it), so I can get ahold of you for future events.

My name is Justin and I live in Corona, my cell# is (951) 532-7207/Cingular

Thanks - J

*EDIT* guys/gals...if you haven't already, check out the meet I just added a few days ago...

*So Cal* May 2007 Meet Info...Click Here

Name, Dennis.

I've received you're PM's about the meets.

I'm interested but Orange County is 200mi round trip. My Z's not together and unfortunetly not at the top of my list right now(shame) but keep sending them, I might drive down in my truck or just maybe get the Z runnin' again.

Danny Garcia, Baldwin Park, CA (home of the 1st In-N-Out!!)

I must admit the meets are pretty fun to go to. I've been to two of them and its pretty cool getting go know HybridZ members in person(eventhough I am sort of shy). I will definately be willing to go to any future local Z meets, as long as my car is still driveable.

so Justin, Count me in on any upcomming meets

I'm Bart from Corona and I'm a Z-aholic. I'm generally pretty busy..with my car as well as other miscellaneous crud...but when I'm able to, I enjoy going to Z related events. I'll be athe ZCCIV show this month, but of course my car still isn't done.

Brett, I'm in Del Cerro by state.

Hey I live on the other side of the freeway from you (SDSU area).

My name is Miles and if I were single I would make it to all of them but being married I will make it to any I can get away with. Keep the PM's coming.

Dragonfly