HybridZ

Update on #248

dat240zg

Thanks guys. I was blown away when I saw the pics. To be honest, I can't claim any credit for the body and paint work other than picking the colors. The guys over at the Hack Shack have done a really nice job.

As far as the stripe is concerned, it's painted on - the middle stage of the paint work. The pewter was first, then they masked out the stripe and then painted the black over the top.

I can't wait to get it back from the paint shop to start reassembly. Hopefully more pics will be coming in the next day or so!

Thanks for the kind words.

Bryan

Dat240zg

Bryan,

I'm wallowing in self-pity right now. That's basically the same paint scheme I had been dreaming about for my Z. My only recourse is to swap the colors and do black on the sides with silver on top. At least now I can laugh at my wife and show her that I do, in fact, have good taste since your paint scheme looks so good in reality. The car is Ricky Martin hot, man. It just rocks. :2thumbs:

Davy