HybridZ

Finally some pics outside!

80LS1T

I finally have this thing out of the garage after 2+ years of doing body work! I put the tranny back in last night and earlier today and back it out of the garage! She doesn't run very good right now but that should change after I get TunerCat up and running!

I washed it down a little but it's still pretty dirty, especially the engine bay(primer/paint dust is just caked on!).

I still have a ton of little time consuming things to do before I can actually drive it anywhere but hopefully it wont belong before I'm back on the road!

212.JPG

3.JPG

55.JPG

64.JPG

74.JPG

83.JPG

91.JPG

101.JPG

1110.JPG

121.JPG

^^^^Mmmmmmmmm dish!^^^^^^^^

Guy:mrgreen:

I finally have this thing out of the garage after 2+ years of doing body work! I put the tranny back in last night and earlier today and back it out of the garage! She doesn't run very good right now but that should change after I get TunerCat up and running!

Guy looks awesome! Hey get some Armor All on those tires!!!!:mrgreen:

Terry

Thanks again guys! Much appreciated!

Now getting this thing to run right would be nice! LOL I got Tuner Cat up and running now I just need to figure out how to use it.

Lots of little gremilns to work out again. The alternator doesnt seem to be charging all the time and my temp gauge reads 250*F when datamaster says 194*F. The temp probe for the gauge is in the head though so I may move it to see if it changes otherwise I'm going to get a new sending unit to see if that fixes it. I can't wait to rewire this thing come winter time. Its just a mess of wires right now and way to hard to figure out whats what(which is my own damn fault!).

Ah yes the joy of a HybridZX!LOL

Guy