HybridZ

Thrill without gasoline.

cygnusx1

haha, love his little faint "drifts" XP (when ever he shifts sideways to the outside to slow down, then shifts the other way to turn ^^)

I remember seeing a thing on tv about that a LONG time ago

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/faster-faster/video-of-rollerman-racing-against-600cc-sportbike-spoiler-he-wins-287158.php

watch the first vid. he races against a 600cc motorcycle

I saw this guy on late night tv once. I thought he was just an flaming attention whore.

That first video has serious consequences though. Open road,concrete barriers,real speed,and the faints show he actually slides/rides for fun, not just for the cameras. Change's my opinion a little.

that looks like a blast. my big question is how well can he stop. i see he can manuver pretty well but that can not get you out of every problem that can and does come up. i have had a lot of close calls while i was bicycle racing. we had good brakes but at 65+ mph, it took a while to stop. i have bounced off of rock walls and gone over the edge of switch backs because i was going just a little too fast.

i would love to try that as well as the jet man guy that built his own jet powered wings on a back pack thing. i saw it here a while back. why is it the euros come up with these things? americas claim to faim is the mountain bike, but that was in the late 70's early 80's. not much since. opps, forgot snowboarding.

jimbo

i would love to try that as well as the jet man guy who built his own jet powered wings on a back pack thing. i saw it here a while back. why is it the euros come up with these things? americas claim to faim is the mountain bike, but that was in the late 70's early 80's. not much since. opps, forgot snowboarding.
hold it, a jet powered rocket roller suit? could it be done?