HybridZ

Cleaned Out My Garage (1st Chance Sale)

S30TRBO

well damn, that's what I get for not getting on the computer when I got up to leave at 6AM this morning.... You had said $125 for the hood and fender mirrors, but if the mirrors are gone, how much do you want for the hood?

$50 for the hood plus shipping. Lord knows how much that will be unless you want to take a road trip?

let me know when you get a weight on the hood so i can calculate shipping here.

The hood weighed in at 38lbs. NOT including the extra weight of a what a box would add to it. I would say figure 50 pounds.

Did you talk to qwik240z, pparaska, rags or VinhZXT about bringing it down. It will save you $$$$$$.

Anyone going by Maryland that wants to help bluntmaster280 out??

The hood weighed in at 38lbs. NOT including the extra weight of a what a box would add to it. I would say figure 50 pounds.

Did you talk to qwik240z, pparaska, rags or VinhZXT about bringing it down. It will save you $$$$$$.

Sorry but I am riving my Z down so I can't carry a hood.

Sorry but I am driving my Z down so I can't carry a hood.