HybridZ

Post a Picture of...Yourself!

Bartman

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Son and Daughter in July. I was trying to find one of my Son (20th B-Day) and myself. Since its our 280Z. Well it's his (for getting into the Naval Academy), but all of my money and most of my time....

IMG_1198_1.JPG

They aren't real, but we still have a lot of fun with woodsball, paintball.

IMG_0003_1.JPG

The gun actually has a really nice over grip which makes it easier to shoot but it still almost ripped itself out of my hand. lol

My brother in law bought it as personal protection against Grizzly Bears (lives in Alaska).

Good fun.

My Son and Daughter in July. I was trying to find one of my Son (20th B-Day) and myself. Since its our 280Z. Well it's his (for getting into the Naval Academy)

What class is he? Is he graduating anytime soon or has he already? Flight aspirations? I ask because I'm currently instructing in flight school and am a former boat school boy who had his 240z at the Academy.

-Bob

Well I won't be the one telling you to put a lojack on your daughter but there is definately no doubt those kids are yours!

Congrats on the commision. That is a huge deal! I wish I worked harder I would have loved to go to the Air Force Academy. Now I am just working harder later in life <(arr damnit)> 26 and half way to my BS degree.

SuperPickle you caught me,, we were also trying for King Salmon but it was late in the season and no action going on. Also it's a lot easier to drink beer when the boat is standing still. Not to bad for a military TDY. You probaly saw us on tv, one of our pilots hit a F16 and had to eject from his f15 and it crashed into the side of a mountain. That definately was a sobering moment for all of us there....

IMG_1198_1.JPG

They aren't real, but we still have a lot of fun with woodsball, paintball.