HybridZ

Carbon fiber front lip

Zeero

is in me or is that airdam warped a little. im looking at the left side of the picture and the airdam seems to bend a little.

f750cf_2.jpg

Yep. In regards to the shipping; I see a lot of things sold like that to sneak in more money for the seller. It'll catch some ppl that aren't paying attention.

Hey everyone.

I saw this on Ebay and it says for a zx. I emailed the guy and he said he doesn't know for sure. It looks like a Z lip to me. What do you all think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280163249428&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123

I Emailed him too because the action says Nissan 280Z 79-83, I don't think they made a 280Z in those years. He said send a picture of my car, I did. Of course he said it would fit. Still looks like a 240Z part to me, I think I'll pass. If he doesn't know what he has odds are it won't fit anything.

kinda OT - report people who charge way too much for shipping; it's illegal on ebay. i HATE people like that

It does seem high although shipping anything freight is costly. MotorSports charged my $40 to ship a fiberglass 240Z bumper. Its not so much the weight as it is the size of something like this. Like I tell people I ship videos to, "Its not the shipping its the handling", LOL.